I just find myself laughing every time I watch this showTurtle:This is where you should be living, Vince. In a kingdom, like a prince. Eric: Don't you mean in a kingdom like a king, you idiot? Vince: Nah, E. Everyone wants to kill the king. But the prince, he just sails along telling all the ladies, "One day I'm gonna be king

new season starts in june I think. I'm excited.I love the show, but it makes me sad to watch it cause it makes me want to be rich and famous. and Im not.

new season starts in june I think. I'm excited.I love the show, but it makes me sad to watch it cause it makes me want to be rich and famous. and Im not.
You have your health, right?Money and fame is not everything.:smirkface:

This is definetly one of my favorite shows, great humor and the relationships come across as more realistic than most shows. These guys flip each other crap like my friends and I do.

I watch the first season on Dvd, can't wait to see the 2nd season. Man I gotta get HBO.
The second season is great, I can't wait for the 3rd to start in June. Ari is my favorite character, and in season two he really shines.
I just find myself laughing every time I watch this showTurtle:This is where you should be living, Vince. In a kingdom, like a prince. Eric: Don't you mean in a kingdom like a king, you idiot? Vince: Nah, E. Everyone wants to kill the king. But the prince, he just sails along telling all the ladies, "One day I'm gonna be king
Turtle is a riot... one of my favorite Turtle moments is when the guys are at the "Head On" after party and Turtle is trying to round up the hoochies to go back to the pad with and is telling E how he needs Vince to say hi to the girls to seal the dealE to Turtle: "The question is could you ever get laid w/o Vince?"Turtle: "The answer is do I give a f**k!"can't wait til the next season... 2 more months

This could be the best show on tv every week when it ends I complain that it only a half hour the show should be an hour. Vince is the man

• 1 month later...

Just a few more days. Really cant wait I have been dying for the new season by far the best show

Just a few more days. Really cant wait I have been dying for the new season by far the best show
Me too.... counting down the days... HBO says that this season is going to only be 12 episodes. Good news is that HBO has already picked up season 4.Bad news is that season 4 is only gonna be 8 episodes.Worse news is that HBO plans to tie it to the final 8 episodes of the Sopranos-- bad news because who knows how long of a break Sopranos will take. Though hopefully this somewhat implies that Sopranos is on track with some kind of schedule and that production really will start next month as had been reported leading to an early 07 start.