smash is the man!!!

*** Hand History for Game 2695604093 *****$100 NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, September 11, 22:41:46 EDT 2005Table Table 78805 (6 max) (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 1 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 2: StealfromBlind ( $136.73 )Seat 4: GreenPlastic ( $101.56 )Seat 6: lidz445 ( $146.75 )Seat 3: PUS_KILLA ( $60.82 )Seat 5: Mahatma ( $261.45 )Seat 1: Waxholm ( $70.03 )StealfromBlind posts small blind [$0.50].PUS_KILLA posts big blind [$1.00].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to StealfromBlind [ Ad Ah ]GreenPlastic calls [$1.00].Mahatma folds.sorem calls [$1.00].Waxholm calls [$1.00].StealfromBlind is all-In [$136.73]PUS_KILLA folds.GreenPlastic folds.sorem folds.Waxholm folds.StealfromBlind opts to show [ Ad, Ah ] a pair of aces.StealfromBlind wins $4.00 from the main potThank you smash!!!!

OP - Is that avator real or fake?PS - There's freaking 6 threads that have Smash in the title in the General Forum's 1st page right now.I think you need your own website dude.

OP - Is that avator real or fake?PS - There's freaking 6 threads that have Smash in the title in the General Forum's 1st page right now.I think you need your own website dude.
Not a fake.olsentwins.jpg
:shock: :whistle: :dance: :clap:

The post was to prove a point. I have seen threads for the past month about Smash's micro NL holdem strategy. All of the ewwwws and ahhhhhs have become all too cliche. The only place in poker that 1 dimensional strategy has any relevance or +EV is in the AI configuration file for a BOT. No offense Smash.

Not a fake.olsentwins.jpg
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTTHIS IS SO FAKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY/, THE OLSEN TWINS ARE CRACK HEADS, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SKINNY THEY ARE,THEY HAVE NO CHEST. THESE ARE HUGE FAKES. AND I'M YELLING