LOL I spent close to $400.oo in satellites trying win a seat in $1,000.00 touney, hell would have been better of just buying directly. Last night I took a heavy hit to my account in the cash game Quad K's vs st8 flush $3600.00 pot. Heres the funny part you can only transfer $600.00 per day from Netteller to Pokerstars. So I guess I have to wait til next Sunday $2500

LOL I spent close to $400.oo in satellites trying win a seat in $1,000.00 touney, hell would have been better of just buying directly. Last night I took a heavy hit to my account in the cash game Quad K's vs st8 flush $3600.00 pot. Heres the funny part you can only transfer $600.00 per day from Netteller to Pokerstars. So I guess I have to wait til next Sunday $2500
email them and they'll increase your deposit limit

Today, we're in a $1000 No Limit Hold'Em contest. Currently, over 1550 players are preparing to duke it out for a prize pool of over 1.5 million dollars.As I've done for each event so far, I will do my best Dr. Pauly impression, and live blog the action right here at CardSquad.As always, if you'd like to sweat me, or any of your favorite players, grab the PokerStars Client, and head to tournament 10017954.1:28 PM (all times are PDT) - I'm in seat 5 at table 161. There are two empty seats behind me. In the last few minutes, the field has grown to 1780 players.1:30 PM - Cards are in the air. I'm the BB. It's a family pot, but no BB special for me. I fold. Seat 8 gets it all in against seat 2 with the board Jh-Th-Tc-3d-Qd. Seat two goes into the tank. The pot is 3880 while he thinks . . . he calls and they've both got 9-10o! They chop it. That was funny.1:38 PM - Wow, there are a lot of chasers at this table. Twice now I've seen players stay all the way to fifth street on longshot draws with the wrong odds, only to get there at the end.1:48 PM - I haven't opened a hand, yet. I thought about playing a suited ace-little in the cutoff with three limpers ahead of me, but when a huge raise came just before me, I decided to wait for a different spot. It was a good fold - the flop would have missed me completely. The field ended up being 1790 players. First place will win $393,800. Today, I'm listening to Coldplay, Wilco, The Cure, Oingo Boingo, and Radiohead while I play. It's a little eclectic, but I'm letting iTunes play DJ. All further updates will be in extended. 1:52 PM - I finally opened a pot, and got no action. I guess I've got a little fold equity.

I'm in BTW, but with the always tricky and uber-aggressive t soprano at my table.Patrick
Tryangle was at my table. He, I and EP were in preflop (EP had raised 3xbb). I had JJ.Flop is 5 8 9 rainbow. EP bets 120, I raise to 300, Tryangle calls. EP re-raised to 800. I fold. Tryangle calls.Turn is a blank, EP goes all-in. Tryangle calls. EP has 88, Tryangle has 7 9.Tryangle out.

would you have made this call? se comments at the end...PokerStars Game #2552689913: Tournament #10017954, Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2005/09/11 - 17:29:07 (ET)Table '10017954 85' Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: cellm8 (3340 in chips) Seat 2: dizz (3020 in chips) Seat 3: Senor_Sock (2445 in chips) Seat 4: BluffMeNot (5940 in chips) Seat 5: Bavoulis (2275 in chips) Seat 6: samuraiman (4950 in chips) Seat 7: armen13 (3510 in chips) Seat 8: DDBeast (710 in chips) Seat 9: H@££INGGOL (4640 in chips) BluffMeNot: posts small blind 15Bavoulis: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to armen13 [Ad Qc]samuraiman: folds armen13: raises 90 to 120DDBeast: folds H@££INGGOL: folds cellm8: folds dizz: calls 120Senor_Sock: folds BluffMeNot: calls 105Bavoulis: folds *** FLOP *** [Tc Kc As]BluffMeNot: checks armen13: bets 430dizz: calls 430BluffMeNot: folds *** TURN *** [Tc Kc As] [Jc]armen13: bets 230dizz: raises 2240 to 2470 and is all-inarmen13: calls 2240*** RIVER *** [Tc Kc As Jc] [5h]*** SHOW DOWN ***armen13: shows [Ad Qc] (a straight, Ten to Ace)dizz: shows [6c Ac] (a flush, Ace high)dizz collected 6190 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6190 | Rake 0 Board [Tc Kc As Jc 5h]Seat 1: cellm8 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: dizz showed [6c Ac] and won (6190) with a flush, Ace highSeat 3: Senor_Sock (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: BluffMeNot (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: Bavoulis (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: samuraiman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: armen13 showed [Ad Qc] and lost with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 8: DDBeast folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: H@££INGGOL folded before Flop (didn't bet)I took a long time before calling. Before I jumped the gun and assume he has a flush I wanted to think it through. I went through the possible hands he might be holding. Trips were no problem since I had a straight, but would he have made the move with all the possible straights and flushes out there? probably not. What about Ax? I thought it very unlikely that he would have called the pre flop raise with anything lower than AT (in an expensive tourney such as this) which would imply that the most likely hand he had would have been AQ with the ace of clubs (since the K, Q, J , T were all accounted for). I did not know anything about him, he had just moved to the table. There was also a third possibility: My last bet was very small, much smaller than the previous. The idea was to seem like I wanted a call badly, but may easily have been misinterpreted as weekness and as a result the all in move could have been a semi bluff? Anyways your thoughts...ps. I am still in and doubled up immediately after but still very short

The Main man himself PMJackson is on another good stretch, sitting around 9k right now.He's on fire this month
Had a horrible last 15 minutes of that last hour. Went from 10k to 6400...Misplayed a hand onthe button that cost me 2k +.Sitting on 7800 right now, still fine, but more chips are always welcome.Patrick