• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St. Louis Rams will win the superbowl
No way. Philly's gotta take it this time if that little bitch TO will cooperate properly.
They are going to beat the pats how? Philly is going to lose in the first week to ATL.
pats wont win the SB this yearteneight
Chiefs are gonna win the SB this year.......anyone see how the Chiefs are dominating a GOOD jets team.....
jets?? good?? haha, I had them 8-8 at best. Their defense is solid but their offense is really 50/50. martin is getting older every second. pennington was hurt and will take a while to get back to good form. I'm not that excited about ANY of their WR's. coles is B- WR at best

how come this thread which has everything to do with poker of course, has not been moved to off topic?also, btw, Pats will win the super bowl and continue their dynasty. Peyton Manning will never beat Bellicheck in a big game

MIAMI???? I hope you're kidding, I know they won today, but you really think Gus Frerotte is going to lead the Dolphins into the playoffs? There receiving core is solid, but there defense is getting old, no one knows what to expect from Williams, and their starting QB hasn't been a starter in years, good luck to them, they'll be lucky to make 8-8

St. Louis Rams will win the superbowl
Ya and I'm gona fuck Jenifer Aniston. No wait I think I have a better chance.