degree poker peoples

I realize there are older posts on this already, but they haven't been looked at in a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd start a new one. Just got my email last night and I'm in to the tournament. So there's still hope to get picked for others who haevnt' heard. I have til MOnday at 6 to confirm, so I'm assuming that spots may open up on a redraw next Monday night. So since the playing times at Niagara are mixed, and the tournament falls on weekdays (makes sense from a business standpoint), I'll have to take between 1-5 days off work to play... Is it worth up to 5 vacation days to play in this thing?? Especially when you only play up to 4 horus a day, but have to be there at the start to register.. i.e. if I'm in flight 1D which starts at 9 pm on Day 1), I'd have to be there by 9:30 AM to find that out... mental.What are others who are playing in Niagara doing with regards to work commitments? Just curious...I'll probably debate this all weekend, and then end up missing the deadline to register on Monday... heheheAnyways, I am sort of excited to play this, as there could be a lot of weak players in the field (similar to the Labatt Blue tournament events held in So. Ontario lately), and it should be a fun freeroll.

• 3 months later...

Where can I find out details about the Labatt Blue tournaments?Any updates on the Degree Poker Championship? I noticed that TSN will televise it on September 15.

Anyways, I am sort of excited to play this, as there could be a lot of weak players in the field (similar to the Labatt Blue tournament events held in So. Ontario lately), and it should be a fun freeroll.

Here in my province we have a Labatt's tourney that brings one winner to the WPT bootcamp in a few months.After a series of freerolls, the best player who wins each heat goes to vegas.