I liked the part where he did those things.

Also: I have no idea what this thread is about.
(Some congressman accidentally publicly (instead of privately) tweeted pictures of himself. Nothing naked, but some pictures of him shirtless and of his underwear. Comedy ensued. Also, his name was Weiner. Feel free to laugh at that if you care to.)
He'll be fine...hes a democrat. Cheating on their ugly wives is a resume enhancer.
Yeah, but WEINER!!!!!LOL
Balloon guy is back!Did you have a good cruise?I just assume if you're gone for any length of time that it's because you were on a cruise.
South Africa for 2 weeks on an African Safari and Cape Town visit including cage diving with Great White sharks. Been lurking but nothing made me want to go through the steps of logging on until I read about what Palin said in context.
Balloon guy is back!Did you have a good cruise?I just assume if you're gone for any length of time that it's because you were on a cruise.
South Africa for 2 weeks on an African Safari and Cape Town visit including cage diving with Great White sharks.
I might be spending too much time around here.

It wasn't a cruise though; you need to spend more time here, SJ. On a related note, BG's new avatar is really throwing me off. I keep reading his posts thinking someone is being a real jerk, and then I read the name and realize "oh, its just BG". I guess the avatars really affect how I read things.

Balloon guy is black!Did you have a good cruise?I just assume if you're gone for any length of time that it's because you were on a cruise.
Maybe im racist but thats the way I read it.BG's response didnt quite exactly help either.
It wasn't a cruise though; you need to spend more time here, SJ. On a related note, BG's new avatar is really throwing me off. I keep reading his posts thinking someone is being a real jerk, and then I read the name and realize "oh, its just BG". I guess the avatars really affect how I read things.
Good first step.Now try to see how you prejudge Sarah Palin before she says anything and you'll understand what I'm saying.
Maybe im racist but thats the way I read it.BG's response didnt quite exactly help either.
So because I brought up that Rosa Parks wasn't some random old women I must be a racist...Interesting.But I do love when people assume I'm racist, because you have no idea about who I am.

Not that you were racist,That you were black.You then went on to talk about your trip to africa.You can see how it started to snowball.I would be the racist in this scenario

Not that you were racist,That you were black.You then went on to talk about your trip to africa.You can see how it started to snowball.I would be the racist in this scenario
Yea, with a re-read I got that now.Sorry for calling you out for calling me racist when you were the racist.It's probably white guilt that made you focus so much on the 'black' experience though.Get that looked at.
She's preggers, btw
She used to be an aide to Hillary.Now she gets to be HillaryMarried to a politician who can't keep in his pants and eventually just goes lesbo while raising a child.Tammy Wynette would be proud