Flintsword Qualifies For Wpt Paris Grand Prix Sept 5th

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 flintsword

flintsword

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Business, Poker, Swimming, Judo, Karate, Travelling, Reading, Math, & Breathing. Qualified into: WPT Cyprus 2009 (50% no $), WPT Paris 2011 (25th = $23,400), WPT Prague 2011 (53% no $), & WPT Prague 2013 (56% no $), WPT Milton Keynes 2013 (60% no $), & WPT UK London (40% no $), & WPT 500 Aria Las Vegas coming up.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem (though PL Omaha Hi is a big fav too)

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

View PostFluffdog87, on Sunday, September 11th, 2011, 3:40 AM, said:

Great run!
Thanks ... After making it to Day 3 of the WPT Paris, I am more convinced than ever that I have to improve my game ... it was very obvious that the poker knowledge of my opponents was significantly deeper than mine.Before the final table, I was having breakfast with Matthew Waxman at the Radisson BLU hotel in Paris and we were talking generally about poker, the tournament, and his upcoming final table. I got some good ideas on what direction to take my poker improvement in the next few months.Matthew by the way as a super nice guy but I thought he would win it so I honestly told him that "the Karma Train stops where it should and in this case you will win the tournament." I am glad I was right.That said I have to tell you this guy is amazingly good.I got another email from a good poker friend congratulating me on the WPT cash while telling me to make sure I stay in shape for the next WPT event I luckbox into :ts ... I should (according to him ... ) lift weights, learn to play poker, & keep my gills clean :club: ... sigh with friends like that .... all in good fun.
flintsword

"The lucky player is usually the player that knows how much to leave to chance." :D ©

#62 flintsword

flintsword

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Business, Poker, Swimming, Judo, Karate, Travelling, Reading, Math, & Breathing. Qualified into: WPT Cyprus 2009 (50% no $), WPT Paris 2011 (25th = $23,400), WPT Prague 2011 (53% no $), & WPT Prague 2013 (56% no $), WPT Milton Keynes 2013 (60% no $), & WPT UK London (40% no $), & WPT 500 Aria Las Vegas coming up.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem (though PL Omaha Hi is a big fav too)

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

Thanks to everyone that took the time to encourage & virtual rail me for my WPT event in Paris. Time to stop this thread or risk death by boredom or emoticons :5c In an early post on this thread I put:2005: Qualified into WPT Paris via Full Tilt: Paid cash $16,000.2009: Qualified into WPT Cyprus via Full Tilt: Played in tournament scored roughly 50%2011: Qualified into WPT Paris via PartyPoker: "Improvement :ts "Looks like I succeeded ... :club: Here is my new goal:2005: Qualified into WPT Paris via Full Tilt: Paid cash $16,000.2009: Qualified into WPT Cyprus via Full Tilt: Played in tournament scored roughly 50%2011: Qualified into WPT Paris via PartyPoker: 25th place $23,400 cash.2012: Qualify for another WPT event: "Improvement on Paris :4h "Again thanks people.
flintsword

"The lucky player is usually the player that knows how much to leave to chance." :D ©

#63 seacucumber

seacucumber

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 818 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Congrats on an awesome job!

QUOTE (Figger @ Thursday, August 2nd, 2007, 4:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Frank is a stand up guy...unless, of course, he screws you...then he's a scumbag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users