Hello...hello...just Wanted To Stop By And Say "hellooooo" :d

I also have a question to ask & interested as to what some of you might do in my place...or if you've ever had past experiences (which you would like to share with us/me...

......but will wait till I have permission to ask THE question, first!

Freaking women amirite?

• Like 1

I can't imagine any scenario in which the original post makes sense and Bob wouldn't allow it.

Well, soon as he responds to my pm and gives me permission to post MY QUESTION...then I will post it on here. If I don't get permission, you will know...since I will ask to have this whole thread deleted.

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showannouncement=5&f=14

• Any post that contains offensive viewpoints towards any race, religion or sexual preference will not be tolerated.
  • Any member found posting content or images containing nudity, sexual references, or any other derogatory content or images will be banned without notice. This includes linking to other resources containing such material such as websites, newsgroups, or other content feeds.
  • Members are restricted from soliciting money or requesting transfers of funds to or from themselves or other parties including non-members.
  • Blatant advertising will not be tolerated; this includes posting messages or sending private messages containing links or references to online poker rooms with affiliate or promotional codes in them in text or images.
  • Do not promote a business, website or any similar entity.

So which one of these are you worried about?

She probably wants us to pay to watch her flick her bean on a webcam because like every other woman she's nothing but a filthy heartbreaking whore.

You got SERIOUS ISSUES, DUDE!!! :icon_think:

I also have a question to ask & interested as to what some of you might do in my place...or if you've ever had past experiences (which you would like to share with us/me...

......but will wait till I have permission to ask THE question, first!

b65jN.jpg

• Like 1

She probably wants us to pay to watch her flick her bean on a webcam because like every other woman she's nothing but a filthy heartbreaking whore.

You forgot self-serving.

You forgot self-serving.

Wouldn't I post ...., if I didn't care what others' thought and only cared about myself??

Anyway, this wasn't going as planned...so FCP Bob; upon viewing this thread Please close it or delete, your call. Thanks.

Bye guys!

Go ahead BigD.....show us all how it's done!

*rolls eyes*

I can tell you how it's not done, and it's not like this. This thread is likely going to be filled with a great deal of misogynistic anger ( looking at you, Austin), so I'm going to avoid the sexist and sex work shaming obvious term to use here, and instead use "attention seeking"

There is nothing worse than this sort of attention seeking sort of introduction to a forum " Hey guys, I have something to tell you, and it's super cool, but I can't tell you yet, because I need permission, but I'm asking permission, so until then, shower me with attention until I'm TOTALLY SURE I can tell you that awesome thing."

Get. The. Fuk. Out. I can already tell you are horrible, in a totally gender neutral way, and I don't care about anything you have to say, now or in the future. What ever this "news" is, I'm sure it's awful and uninteresting , and even if the news is that I personally won the Korean Lottery and can now buy an island off the coast of France, I would still tell you to go fuk yourself. And so, in closing..

b65jN.jpg