Party Poker Friday Special

I'm in. Doubled up first hand when Poker Ho pushed all in on the river on a 3 diamond board. I had top 2 pair. I remembered on Pocket 5's it said he likes to get a big stack early or bust out. He had a busted inside straight draw. Lost a little since then. Sometimes it has to suck to be ranked.

I donked off a bunch to Lionel Richie. Down to about 4k. Seriously, Lionel Richie took my chips.
Sorry, I've been drinking...I gotta do it....================================================= Say you, say meSay it for alwaysThat's the way it should beSay you, say meSay it togetherNaturallyI had a dream,I had an awesome dreamPeople in the parkPlaying games in the darkAnd what they played,Was a masquerade,From behind the walls of doubtA voice was crying outSay you, say meSay it for alwaysThat's the way it should beSay you, say meSay it togetherNaturallyAs we go down life’s lonesome highway,Seems the hardest thing to dois to find a friend or twoIs to find theThat helping hand,Someone who understandswhen you feel you lost your wayYou've got someone there to say:I'll show youSay you, say meSay it for alwaysThat's the way it should beSay you, say meSay it togetherNaturallySo you think you know the answers,Oh, noWell, the whole world’s got you dancing, that’s right, I’m telling you.It’s time to start believe,oh yes,Believe in who you are, you are a shining star.Say you, say meSay it for alwaysThat's the way it should beSay you, say meSay it togetherNaturallySay it togetherNaturally
Lionel Richie has a ton of chips.....
Uh....yeah.....about a quarter of those suckers are mine. Some other guy just took the rest. Pushed it all in against 2 limpers on the button with KQ and got called by 6's, I am gone. GL.
am i the only one who thinks it was a foolish play to call all in with 2 pair on a 3 diamond board on the very first hand?
LOL. Not against that opponent. Or you know....maybe I am just a fool. Oh, and make sure every time there are 3 suited cards on the board you fold to an ultra aggressive opponent.
LOL. Not against that opponent. Or you know....maybe I am just a fool. Oh, and make sure every time there are 3 suited cards on the board you fold to an ultra aggressive opponent.
:club: