I Need A Shout Out!

All regular posters know my original post! So I'm gonna try again and see if I can get my name mentioned in Daniel's weblog diary! Daniel if you are reading, I'm getting flamed like left and right! So I'll try again and see what happens!!! I just want Daniel to mention xxxmen from Toronto.I need to get flamed anyways!! Bring it on!!!Xxxmen likes "flopping the nuts" and finishing in the money!

He said himself that he won't do any shoutouts because if he were to do that, then his whole blog will become one big shoutout session. So I doubt he will actually give a shoutout to you.

Yeah i know that, I just like hearing the response from poster on this forum!I got flamed,grilled,tossed,roasted on this site already! I find it funny though it keeps my day at work going!!Shout out to all the Toronto Fcp'ers!

All regular posters know my original post! So I'm gonna try again and see if I can get my name mentioned in Daniel's weblog diary! Daniel if you are reading, I'm getting flamed like left and right! So I'll try again and see what happens!!! I just want Daniel to mention xxxmen from Toronto.I need to get flamed anyways!! Bring it on!!!Xxxmen likes "flopping the nuts" and finishing in the money!
So you want him to say, "semen likes flopping the nuts and finishing in the money"...

He might give a shoutout to me when i kick xxxmen in the nuts the next time I see him.(sw)

I just became a forum regular with my 100 post! I feel like a charter member now! Does anyone know the graduating stages of this site???What's up TB17!! I need a SHOUT OUT!!!xxxmen loves reraises with 72 offsuit!

I just became a forum regular with my 100 post! I feel like a charter member now! Does anyone know the graduating stages of this site???What's up TB17!! I need a SHOUT OUT!!!xxxmen loves reraises with 72 offsuit!
You have just graduated from Forum Idiot to Forum RKIGS. Keep posting all you want, but you have to earn your shout outs, like ozium did. Making useless posts and sounding desperate won't improve your chances.

Alright I'm sick of hearing rkigs and being ignorant, someone tell me what it means :club:

He said himself that he won't do any shoutouts because if he were to do that, then his whole blog will become one big shoutout session. So I doubt he will actually give a shoutout to you.
He's given shout outs before. He gave me and several others one in his blog. But then again I'm special. The OP should just give up now.
He's given shout outs before. He gave me and several others one in his blog. But then again I'm special. The OP should just give up now.
Did you ask for them or did he do it based on something you did? If it was based on something you did...I would claim that as to be an honoarble mention on his part :club:
Did you ask for them or did he do it based on something you did? If it was based on something you did...I would claim that as to be an honoarble mention on his part :club:
It was by honorable mention when he was starting the charter membership program. We all felt special for like a whole day.
It was by honorable mention when he was starting the charter membership program. We all felt special for like a whole day.
Ahhh, well congrats on that.But he still won't give out shoutouts though...I'll stand by that. Honorable mentions are a different story, can we agree there?

shout..shout... let it all out......these are the things that we can do without......come on...I'm talking to you...Tears for Fears..!Shout outs are starting to become a whisper......

Ahhh, well congrats on that.But he still won't give out shoutouts though...I'll stand by that. Honorable mentions are a different story, can we agree there?
No. Ron Mexico has gotten several and you should have seen the love letter he posted to speedz. Occasionally it happens.
Why do you need a "shout out" ? To tell the rest of the high school ur frindz wif Danyel Nagrano and you two play the big monster game at balaggio ??

I request the shout out to see fcp'ers respond back with the funniest things!And to see if Daniel would actually respond since he curiously browses the forums.This would also give confirmation that Daniel swears by this site and gives confirmation that a forum is a way to communicate and express ideas.The convolution matrix can evolved within certain analogies that may seem analgous to ones understanding yet beseige the conformations to acknowledge what is understood. If comprehension can be witheld in may in a sense be diluted to it's maximus secundus.xxxmen likes dictionaries and speeling bees!