Dunno If This Was A Good Fold

Seat 2: Domn***2 ($79.78 in chips) Seat 5: fuzzylogic44 ($67.91 in chips) DEALERDomn***2: raises to $1.50fuzzylogic44: calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [As,8c,Ad]Domn***2: checksfuzzylogic44: bets $1.88Domn***2: raises to $5.64fuzzylogic44: calls $3.76*** TURN *** [9d]Domn***2: bets $8fuzzylogic44: calls $8*** RIVER *** [5d]Domn***2: bets $20.69fuzzylogic44: foldsfuzzylogic44: shows [Ac 2c]Domn***2: returns uncalled bet $20.69***SHOW DOWN***Domn***2: mucksDomn***2 wins $29.48 I felt pretty strongly that he had either Ace-paint, or 88, but then again I had no notes on this guy didn't know anything about him, and the way I played it he might have been bluffing to represent the ace thinking I didn't have it.

Seems OK. What are you trying to achieve with the check/raise on the flop?
I think based on the thread title "I dunno if this was a good fold" and the HH parts that read
*** FLOP *** [As,8c,Ad]Domn***2: checksfuzzylogic44: bets $1.88Domn***2: raises to $5.64fuzzylogic44: calls $3.76
and
fuzzylogic44: folds
,Hero is fuzzylogic and did not c/r teh flop.

that all being said, A2s is a decent defend vs some villains, but should imo be a 3b or fold read-less.And if we DO have reads, than this hand is easier to play. IMO I call turn and call most rivers...At first I thought this was a HU hand history, but it appears to be a ring game that has been chopped and screwed... fold or 3b pre then vs almost all villains

From what I can tell, this is 6-max or FR. If the table is filled, villain raised from MP at FR or UTG at 6-max. In either case, this is a pretty clear fold pre by default or maybe a 3bet or call with extenuating circumstances.The villain then c/red the flop and bet the turn and river. Hero apparently showed what he folded on the end (which implies UB/AP) and is generally a really terrible move.OP, the fold is fine. He should have a boat or better trips most of the time. However, fold pre. If you don't...I actually wouldn't mind checking the flop. I think this is more of a 2 streets of value type hand. When you play a big pot in this spot, you're usually not going to win. When we bet, we put ourselves in this really terrible position of not knowing what to do against all of this action. Now, if you had AK/AQ, I definitely wouldn't mind going for 3 streets.On the end...please, please, please do not show what you're folding. I realize that you might want to tilt your opponent by showing a hero fold and that you're capable of big laydowns, but unless you have a 99.9% read that you're beat and have a good reason, don't show.