for those who play $25-$50 nl on party...

Seat 3 is the buttonSeat 1: freddydgb ( $41.36 )Seat 2: Shredder811 ( $47.85 )Seat 3: SlikVik32 ( $38.1 )Seat 5: zukeman66 ( $19.3 )Seat 4: frnkymachine ( $32.05 )Seat 6: muehlen ( $25.43 )frnkymachine posts small blind [$0.1].zukeman66 posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to zukeman66 [ Jh Qh ]muehlen calls [$0.25].freddydgb folds.Shredder811 calls [$0.25].SlikVik32 folds.frnkymachine calls [$0.15].zukeman66 checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ 6h, Td, Ks ]frnkymachine checks.zukeman66 bets [$1].muehlen folds.Shredder811 calls [$1].frnkymachine calls [$1].** Dealing Turn ** [ 4h ]frnkymachine checks.zukeman66 bets [$4].Shredder811 folds.frnkymachine raises [$10].zukeman66 calls [$6].** Dealing River ** [ Th ]frnkymachine checks.zukeman66 checks.frnkymachine shows [ 4s, 6s ] two pairs, tens and sixes.zukeman66 shows [ Jh, Qh ] a flush, queen high.zukeman66 wins $22.8 from the main pot with a flush, queen high.After this hand, the guy berated my play. I tried to explain to him that I made the right call, seeing as I was 2 to 1 to hit my hand and the pot was offering me almost 3 to 1. He was still ticked off, so I thought maybe he could be on tilt after another bad beat.Ummmmm dude, the reason why you never bet the river was...... why again? That was a horrible check behind on the river.

Doing the same thing over here :club:. Did you catch as much BS from friends and other ppl as I did when you told them about your "job"?Btw you weren't 2 to 1 to hit your hand there. The flush and straight draws combined give you 15 outs with only one more street to come. Still shoulda bet that river though.edit: sry misread your post. thought the 2nd 10 came on 4th street.

Play tight guys and conservative until you can accurately read peoples hands. Play lots of hands... go over losing or problematic hands and welcome feedback. Mark how you are improving from week to week and set goals for yourself (i.e. improving PT stats, losing less all-ins). online gives you all the time in the world (kinda) - so take advantage of those undisciplined gamblers out there.when you get to be a good player (meaning disciplined) then work on utilizing your table image.

To the OP.... there is a big difference between $25/50 NL and $.25/.50 NL. Oh, and bet the river. If you call a raise on a draw and hit it you should get paid off on it. Thats why calling bets on draws can be profitable, because of the implied odds if you hit it.