chris moneymaker and robert varkonwhocares

Just to update the happenings at the World Series of Paper, Rock, Scissors, Robert Varkonnoonwcares went down at level 1 when his Rock Rock Paper fell to Rock Rock Scissors and Julie Ledbeterr, a 3rd grader at Sam Houston Elementry school who enjoys her easybake oven . Chris Moneymaker is holding steady at level 5 with about 45 cents in monoply money. He is having troble with a tough 7th grader fresh off his 7th place finish at the Scripps National Spelling Bee.More updates to follow.
I hate you.

For real I think people here in the forums have been getting a bit too uptight... Im sorry you didnt win the sattelites to the WSOP but that doesnt mean you have to take it out on a random guy you dont even know who is trying to make people laugh... Calm down its just a Jopke! :wink:

For real I think people here in the forums have been getting a bit too uptight... Im sorry you didnt win the sattelites to the WSOP but that doesnt mean you have to take it out on a random guy you dont even know who is trying to make people laugh... Calm down its just a Jopke! :wink:
thank you. Just wanted to throw something in to make a few people smile. I was never claiming to be Jimmy Fallon or Chris Rock or Weird Al or anything.Geesh.
i give credit to people who are funny...but this is a waste of space and my time.
Dang was it really THAT bad?"I HATE YOU"Man, I wonder what you are like in person. Someone tells a half way joke and people are responding with thngs like this and "I HATE YOU"wow. the RPG invasion has begun.

Well... Jimmy Fallon isnt funny. But I still got your back on the tightasses who think its cool to ridicule someone so they can make their lives so much better. Thats just my 2 cents.

you misunderstand. i'm not angry. i'm just telling you how it is. it's a waste of time and space.if you put a little more time and detail into the post rather than just scrambling it all down and making it a bit incoherent...then maybe it would be funny.i dont' know,i don't hate you,i just hate this post.

Well... Jimmy Fallon isnt funny. But I still got your back on the tightasses who think its cool to ridicule someone so they can make their lives so much better. Thats just my 2 cents.
Hey smart guy, do you realize that the initial post was ridiculing two people? Or are you so quick to play hero that you missed that minor detail?
thank you. Just wanted to throw something in to make a few people smile. I was never claiming to be Jimmy Fallon or Chris Rock or Weird Al or anything.Geesh.
Adding Weird Al in there, whether it was sarcastic or not, made up for it. It's like ... she as hot as jennifer aniston ... or rebecca romijn ... or ... bea aurthur

I stand by my first response....Even Worse and Dare To Be Stupid are 2 classic Weird Al albums....I saw him in concert when I was a little kid, he was actually a really good show, believe it or not.

i give credit to people who are funny...but this is a waste of space and my time.
Dang was it really THAT bad?
It wasn't all that bad. I think it went slightly awry with the decision to use rock-paper-scissors. I believe you were looking for a game that was mainly luck to demonstrate how anyone can win. But Roshambo (rock-paper-scissors) is a game of pure skill -- far more so than poker. Roshambo has no component of chance. Perhaps coin flipping would've been a better choice.
seriously, when did everyone here become a big douche who takes themselves (and thier time, apparently) way to fucking seriously.
December 17, 2004.
Weird Al's a genius. Light years ahead of Jimmy Fallon.
i endorse this statement
Weird Al is da man...don't even try to disagree.