Time Change For Finals?

So my club championship is this weekend and I played out of my a s s today, shooting a 76. This means I'm in the final foursome which tees off at 10 am. I would have posted this earlier but I never expected to play this well and figured I would be done by 1 pm easily. What do you guys think? please send me an e-mail to djnaturalselect@aol.com and let me know either way (I can check the e-mail from my phone).Thanks!p.s. also pm'ing this to my team and McPickl as well...

So my club championship is this weekend and I played out of my a s s today, shooting a 76. This means I'm in the final foursome which tees off at 10 am. I would have posted this earlier but I never expected to play this well and figured I would be done by 1 pm easily. What do you guys think? please send me an e-mail to djnaturalselect@aol.com and let me know either way (I can check the e-mail from my phone).Thanks!p.s. also pm'ing this to my team and McPickl as well...
I personally am good with changing it to anytime pre-evening on Sunday, but given the short notice, its totally up to McP at this point. Whatever his plans are, we'll figure out a way to make it work.

I don't care when we start but if we start at 3, i won't start a match after 4:30ET because i need to be out of my house by 5 ET. I'll be back home around 7:30 ET. So if you want to start at 3, then if we don't finish by 5 we'll have to restart at 7:30. Is Natural Selection playing all the matches for the Avengers? If he's not playing game 1, we could start it a bit earlier than 3.let me know what you want to do.michael

I don't care when we start but if we start at 3, i won't start a match after 4:30ET because i need to be out of my house by 5 ET. I'll be back home around 7:30 ET. So if you want to start at 3, then if we don't finish by 5 we'll have to restart at 7:30. Is Natural Selection playing all the matches for the Avengers? If he's not playing game 1, we could start it a bit earlier than 3.let me know what you want to do.michael
He's actually playing last for our rotation. I could start anytime from now till 3...maybe a 2 pm start?
Im starting...I think we are all available the rest of the day/evening after 3 so taking a break until 7:30 or 8 would work if necessary. Nat thought he might be able to get back a bit sooner than 3, and therrinn is up after me (unless I sweep!) so if you want to start a 2:45 that should be fine.