Hu Sng Worth Re Raising Or Shoving Here?

what do you think here, this donk did this with top pair, once or twice. so i dunno like i figured at worse hes got a flush possibly ace high which he 100% min raises, trips 100% also and obviously a boat. problem is against this player hes doing the same min raise with either of those. you think its worth raising? based on the player of course, against a better one i would never raise, but there also never min raising me here. thanksFull Tilt Poker, $2 + $0.15 NL Hold'em Sit n' Go, 10/20 Blinds, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterHero (BB): 1,560SB: 1,440Pre-Flop: (30) K:spade: 5:spade: dealt to Hero (BB)SB calls 10, Hero checksFlop: (40) 7:club: 2:heart: 4:spade: (2 Players)Hero checks, SB checksTurn: (40) 6:spade: (2 Players)Hero bets 40, SB calls 40River: (120) 2:spade: (2 Players)Hero bets 160, SB raises to 320, Hero calls 160

this guy limps with ax or any good hand, min raises kk aces thats about it, quite possible he had an ace high flush or boat
Don't put people on nut-type ranges in $2 sngs. People will pay you off with far worse hands here. If he has the nuts, start up the next.

This is a limit shorthanded forum. If you haven't already, you should post this in a NL or tourney forum. You will probably get more responses there.