how can i diposit 10$?

Okay, what program alows a diposit of 10$ with a mastercard...
Please dont be offended by this, i'm not trying to be harsh. But you definatly seem waaay underage to be playing poker online.You deposit money, not "diposit" it. In all honestly, it looks like you swiped your parents credit card, and are trying to play poker for real money, if thats true, stop now. $10 wont get you far enough, unless you plan on playing .01/.02 limit.As I said, not trying to be harsh, but you seem underage, and shouldnt be gambling.

I am underage, and I do plan on playing .1/.2.. However, i did not swipe my parent credit card, Mother has alowed me to play under her name.That being said, All the Poker gaming programs dont seem to let me play for anything less then 50 dollars american... Which is more then mother will alow me to play with.So.. Which site will ... say 20 dollars or less american? with Mastercard.

Please dont be offended by this, i'm not trying to be harsh. But you definatly seem waaay underage to be playing poker online.You deposit money, not "diposit" it. In all honestly, it looks like you swiped your parents credit card, and are trying to play poker for real money, if thats true, stop now. $10 wont get you far enough, unless you plan on playing .01/.02 limit.As I said, not trying to be harsh, but you seem underage, and shouldnt be gambling.
Ease up. Not everyones first language is english.
Ease up. Not everyones first language is english.
90% of his posts involve him getting a bad beat and getting knocked out of a freeroll. I put 2 and 2 together
Is Bodog good? Noble Poker sounds promising with the 100% Deposit match..
I haven't played on Bodog much...I just know their $20 min deposit.I play a LOT on the low limit Noble games. I like the site, but it seems like when you run good, you run GREAT, and when you run bad, you run HORRIBLE there. I'm sure it's just me, but I went through a two week drought of catching nothing on there.But all in all, I love the site. Let me know if you register on Noble, and I'll play you some time.
not too many players seem to play on noble..
depends on what time you're playing at.usually i play at the peak, so I get a lot of players at my tables off and on.i'm usually at PL, which doesn't fill up as much, sometimes a jaunt at limit, and, on a full moon, NL

ugh, noble poker's software is sad if you're a serious multi-tabler. It's important to see all tables at once sometimes. All-in-all, I really dislike Noble compared to most other sites that have more traffic. Several other sites offer more tables, better software, and more people.However, Noble is pretty damned fishy. That's all it has going for it. PokerStars recently dropped its minimum deposit to $25, I believe.

Honestly, what kind of mother gives her kid her credit card and says "here honey, go play poker on the computer" What is the world coming too???(Oh you know you all were thinking it)

Honestly, what kind of mother gives her kid her credit card and says "here honey, go play poker on the computer" What is the world coming too???(Oh you know you all were thinking it)
I suppose it is better than her buying him a videogame that allows him to kill people indiscriminately with no real consequences like most every other mother out there does for her child.

Although, the thing is pennie tables is like a gateway drug. He'll eventually lose all his money on the pennie tables and then have withdrawls from gambling, and want more. He will Then turn into an addictive gambler.So, you rather your kid play some video game where he runs around and kills people, or would you rather turn him into an addictive gambler?idk..just a thought.

I suppose it is better than her buying him a videogame that allows him to kill people indiscriminately with no real consequences like most every other mother out there does for her child.
Gee, or watch tv where people get killed indiscriminantely, or goto movies where people get killed.....for christ's sake no study has ever proven the link between video games and violence. Give the kid $10 for a movie or something, not so he can go lose it in a day of online poker.I think the mom should either get him a proper bankroll and let him learn or not waste that money in the first place.