This message is not regarding Daniel's poker blog, but I rather I wanted to get some advicefrom Daniel. Before I ask him anything, I would like to tell him that I am an excellent tournament player. In fact whenever I play tournaments no matter how many people, I comeout very close to the top all the time. But recently I played the first cash game of my lifeand I got cleaned up. IF THERE IS ONE ADVICE ABOUT A CASH GAME THAT YOU WOULDHAVE LIKED TO LEARN WHEN YOU HAD STARTED PLAYING CASH GAMES, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Welcome to the FCP forums. There are alot of other mean posters that would flame you to death for the above post but I will just give you some 'construtive criticism'. This message is not regarding Daniel's poker blog, but I rather I wanted to get some advice from Daniel.Then do not post it in the 'Daniel's Poker Blog' section. The general strategy section would more appropriate or, the No-Limit Texas Hold 'em section (if this is the game you are talking about) Before I ask him anything, I would like to tell him that I am an excellent tournament player.I seriously doubt you are. In fact whenever I play tournaments no matter how many people, I come out very close to the top all the time. That is impossible. It's either a case of very short term variance or it's simply bs.But recently I played the first cash game of my life and I got cleaned up. Tough luck, cash games and tournaments are very differentIF THERE IS ONE ADVICE ABOUT A CASH GAME THAT YOU WOULD HAVE LIKED TO LEARN WHEN YOU HAD STARTED PLAYING CASH GAMES, WHAT WOULD IT BE? If there is one piece of advice. And there is no all purpose tip to turn you into a winning cash game player. Although, the biggest difference I notice is that 'M' is generally non existant in cash games.

This message is not regarding Daniel's poker blog, but I rather I wanted to get some advicefrom Daniel. Before I ask him anything, I would like to tell him that I am an excellent tournament player. In fact whenever I play tournaments no matter how many people, I comeout very close to the top all the time. But recently I played the first cash game of my lifeand I got cleaned up. IF THERE IS ONE ADVICE ABOUT A CASH GAME THAT YOU WOULDHAVE LIKED TO LEARN WHEN YOU HAD STARTED PLAYING CASH GAMES, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
the best advice is to read books and implement it on the internet.