Everyone Needs To Help Now!

ok so im sure some of you have already done this but if not you should join the poker players alliance: http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/it may seem futile (kinda like voting, recycling, and even living ahaha) but we gotta do whatever we can, and if the ppa gets enough members it begins to hold much more credibility!! its free and takes 2 seconds, k thanks

I meant to join a few weeks ago, but never got around to it. I joined today and gave them $40. I'll probably be sending them more as the fight drags on. I vote and I support PACs that work for the causes I support.I hate all those different colored ribbons to represent different causes -- but theirs has little hearts, diamonds, spades, and clubs on it. I might wear that -- or display it in my office to show my support of the cause.It really bothers me that my country is headed in this direction.llou

Party gave me money for joining. I put in twenty, Party credited me with twenty-five.Plus, I got a cool t-shirt.
Not bad, after I made a withdrawal, Party offered me to join for $10, so I just gave them my email and got $10 free. pretty sweet deal :club:

yea, when i deposited recently for the JULY Reload bonus they gave me 10 free dollars as well, instantly, for signing up. ive heard about it before and just forgot to ever sign up and i believe daniel has mentioned it before in past blogs. im sure he supports the group :club: