• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it and I'm fairly impressed. It's like X files but with results. The previews look pretty good too. I'm in for the season.
And without the Aliens. (At least so far, lol)God I hope they don't do aliens though... at least at this point they're kinda of clinging to reality and that's what makes it great. (Granted I don't think aliens are necessarily realistic, but it doesn't come off the same.)
And without the Aliens. (At least so far, lol)God I hope they don't do aliens though... at least at this point they're kinda of clinging to reality and that's what makes it great. (Granted I don't think aliens are necessarily realistic, but it doesn't come off the same.)
I get what you're saying. Furthermore, in this one at least the whole problem can't be solved with a camera phone.
I get what you're saying. Furthermore, in this one at least the whole problem can't be solved with a camera phone.
LOL, If that's an x-files thing I hardly watched that at all, so I dunno. But I'll just agree. :club:
Kurt, what time, when, and what channel?

I'll keep watching it.I hope they get a more masculine character to carry the show though. She just doesn't have it and the crazy doc's son is too metro.But I like a lot of the show's possibilities. Even if a plane landing itsel has been around for a while but a plane taxing itself is pretty unbelievable.

First show was decent so I hope that this show has legs. I was a fan of X-files and Fringe does have quite a few similarities. Cameo appearances by Fox/Scully in a future episode are required.
In which the episode is closed by the FBI Liason from Fringe handing M&S each a new digital pocket camera?I keeed I keeed.
I'll keep watching it.I hope they get a more masculine character to carry the show though. She just doesn't have it and the crazy doc's son is too metro.But I like a lot of the show's possibilities. Even if a plane landing itsel has been around for a while but a plane taxing itself is pretty unbelievable.
i hate you, too.i liked the show--didn't find it quite as profound as i expected it to be (and as i think LOST is), but it kept me hooked and i'll be watching it till it's off the air.
I think the crazy old doc is gonna be the key to the show.A promising beginning, but let's see where they take it.
Watched it today b4 kickoffs......liked it alot. Hope it has a good line.I have always been a fan of the JJ Abrams shows.
I like the old crazy guy.

Don't think they caught the professor in the end.

<- Just in case.

They made it quite clear he escaped. Perhaps a season-long antagonist?

Of course they ended the episode by opening up the circumstances of the son's birth/upbringing. Interesting.

They made it quite clear he escaped. Perhaps a season-long antagonist?

Of course they ended the episode by opening up the circumstances of the son's birth/upbringing. Interesting.

Just the way the old guy brings it up and his whole character is a work of art. Like when he meets the black girl again, his son pipes up,"Third times a charm" I laughed.
I really enjoyed it. Darin Morgan I saw was one of the producers and he was one of the best X-Files writers. The lead girl still needs work but she was already better in this one than the pilot.
I had the same thought last night. I can't tell if it's just the fact that her voice is strange, or if she's just bad.

I was discussing ep 1 with someone and had this observation: the only real problem I had with it was the opening scene in the motel. She gets a phone call and slides out of bed, obviously naked. Cut away for 5 seconds and when the camera gets back to her she's got a skirt on, shirt on (unbuttoned), and her bra on and clasped. Now, I know women are pretty creative when it comes to taking a bra off or putting one on but did they really expect me to believe she could hold a cell phone to her ear and put on a bra in under 5 seconds? Seems like they missed the perfect opportunity for a little side boob action, and one really mustn't under value the ratings boost a little side boob can render. In regards to ep 2, the professor is really great. The "Do you have any cocaine?" bit cracked me up.