• Yes, after i have sex with him.
    • No, that *** is too nice.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't kill people that have opposing viewpoints to my own. Hell... I wouldn't even kill SilentSnow or BigMcGee, even IF the world would be a better place.

lol... suited, you got owned.

If you are holding a gun, and scram is standing in front of you, do you kill him?A side note, you are in the woods. No witnesses.
Point of Parliamentary Procedure!Do I get to have sex with him first?

I only wish he'd went to VaTech and it was alumni day.I wish death upon no man, but I sure wish a jew would break all his fingers so he couldn't post.

Well then obviously the correct answer is "I can't commit murder due to being in a post ejaculatory coma."

Simple Internet Question:You're on the internet. Someone types words that you don't like.Do you care?SuitedAces: Yes. Deeply so.

Yeah. This is crushing.Someone as bright as you clearly are posting a "IF YOU COULD KILL SCRAM WOULD YOU????"Seriously. Hardcore, cutting edge stuff. I am actually tearing up over here.

Look. All I ask is that you do it in the mouth and not the ***.It doesn't count as gay if it's in the mouth and before 5:30.

Look. All I ask is that you do it in the mouth and not the ***.It doesn't count as gay if it's in the mouth and before 5:30.
No, No, No my little friend. I plan on going ass to mouth on you....
i havent had any corals with the guy, but i do like joining lynch mobs, so Scram must die.
It's time to raise hell like only southpark can do.

Yes...kill whitey!It's obvious everyone. If we allow Scram to live, then the terrorists win. I'm sorry but when I finally save up the money to pay a real woman to have sex with me. The last thing I want to see is my children worshiping someone like Osama Bin Scramden.

Yes...kill whitey!It's obvious everyone. If we allow Scram to live, then the terrorists win. I'm sorry but when I finally save up the money to pay a real woman to have sex with me. The last thing I want to see is my children worshiping someone like Osama Bin Scramden.
Now that is solid reasoning. scram, your time is coming.