quick questions about fulltilt, please help?

Just deposited 600$ into fulltilt to get the 100% deposit bonus. I've been playing two tables of .25/.50 NL for the last two days and the bonus is taking forever to clear! Does anyone know what is up?Will it go significantly faster if I play .50/1 NL? Finally, does anyone recommend just cashing out and going after that noble poker bonus on PSO? Overall, I'm pretty unimpressed with fulltilt and am looking forward to going back to partypoker after the bonus is complete.Also, what do you guys think about the competition at fulltilt?I appreciate any thoughts.

First off, the competition of Full Tilt is very tough, especially the limit games, but all around it is much tougher than average.To clear the bonus, they recomend playing such games as 3/6 and the like to clear it faster, which is what I try to do.I played most of my online poker at FT, and it is a good way to get better, but not make a ton of cash. :club:

At the level you are playing it is going to take you years to clear your bonus. hehe Seriously though if you want to stay at those levels and still clear your bonus quicker you need to play some heads up sit-n-gos at $20.00, $50.00 or $100.00. Or if you don't want that much action you should jump into a $3-6 limit game. I cleared $100 bonus dollars in just 5 days playing nothing but heads up action and made $700 (woohoo!). The competition in the heads up matches was mostly laughable but I seem to always run into some great players at the $1/2 no limit level.Good luck!

First off, the competition of Full Tilt is very tough, especially the limit games, but all around it is much tougher than average.To clear the bonus, they recomend playing such games as 3/6 and the like to clear it faster, which is what I try to do.I played most of my online poker at FT, and it is a good way to get better, but not make a ton of cash. :club:
Thanks for the info!The only other place I've ever played is party, and yeah the competition at fulltilt seems alot better. I think I can still do alright, but it already feels like its a major grind. I play no limit almost exclusively, so I don't know if playing limit would be a very good idea for my bankroll. Oh well maybe fulltilt just isn't for me?Anyone else have any advice? Specifically, if the fulltilt bonus will clear that much faster moving from .25/.50nl to .5/1.00nl?Thanks