Villain has $9.50.Hero Covers.No stats, or reads, this is my second BB. Sorry no HH either, for some reason I wasn't saving them at the time.Hero is dealt J :ts 5 :5c in the BB.Folds to Villain the SB, who completes.Hero checks.Flop ($0.20): J :club: 7 :4h 4 :heart:Villain bets $0.20.Hero calls.Turn ($0.60): 5 :spade:Villain bets $0.50.Hero raises to $1.75.Villain goes all-in for $8.70 total ($7.45 more).Hero calls?

I call... it's not a snap because I am weak tight and afraid he could have a set. It cant be the AJsooted-flushdraw because you have that :jsI sometimes was dumb enough to play QQ, KK, and AA that way when I played 10 NL.And I always got snap called by two pairs here obviously.I dont think he had a gutshot on the flop or drawing hand now.Sets, "tricky" played overpairs or two pair hands make up the largest part of his range. you should have all of his reasonably two pair hands beat. (But perhaps Poker is all about playing trash hands and getting paid by thinking players)I call and watch him catch a two outer. Did I mention I am getting owned badly on 25c/50c lately?

I call and watch him catch a two outer. Did I mention I am getting owned badly on 25c/50c lately?
What hand does he have that has 2 outs?TT, 99, 22, J4 are the only ones, and not very likely.

I was referring to slowrolled overpairs with the "two outer" although I realize that those hands will benefit if another 7 or 4 hits as well.

I was referring to slowrolled overpairs with the "two outer" although I realize that those hands will benefit if another 7 or 4 hits as well.
That's what I assumed, I just wanted to make sure you were counting the hidden outs.

The average $10 player limps in the small blind with almost anything and fast plays a set almost never. Just my experience. I would say KJ, QJ, JT, J9 are his most likely hands. some of these players understand kickers and won't jam with J2, but you have no reads here.

Thanks. I felt like I had the nuts, but when I snapped and he showed J7o I felt like I sort of overplayed my hand. I guess not.