does he run me over...?it's a 6-max $10 NL table. I'm sitting so I can play with villain (he's a maniac LAG). I mean a total maniac. edit: he runs at 50/35/1.5 over 600 hands We both have $25 to start the hand.Hero is dealt [ A :diamond: A :heart: ]1 foldHero raises to 0.351 foldButton calls1 foldVillain calls Flop [ Q :spade: T :spade: 8 :heart: ]($1.10)Villain bets $1.10Hero callsButton foldsTurn [ Q :spade: T :spade: 8 :heart: ] [ 4 :club: ]($3.30)Villain bets $3.30Hero calls $3.30River [ Q :spade: T :spade: 8 :heart: ] [ 4 :club:] [ 7 :heart: ]($9.90)Villain bets $10uhHero foldsReasons for calling; we have aces, villain is hyperaggro, draws missedReasons for folding; We have one pair on a fairly scary board. My history with villain (fwiw he almost always bets the pot)One: I called two bullets in position with top two, he then c/ced a 1/2 pot river bet with TPWKTwo: I stacked him when OOP by mincheckraising(!!!!) turn with nut flush and shoving the riverThree: I flopped TPNK from BB, checked flop through, c/c both turn and river and he showed a flopped two pairFour: I raised pf with 88, 3-way, flop of KTTr checks through, I bet turn (4) and then call a river bet, villain shows trip tensGiven my history I look a bit like a calling station, so that factored into my decision. Probably the hand which I considered most was hand 1, which was virtually identical to this one; there, he decided to c/c with his top pair.Bleh, the laydown felt gross, but he seemed like one of those maniacs who, when he did barrel the river, had at the least one pair beat...

No notes on what a pot sized donk bet is?If he's as muck a maniac as you say he is, surely he shows up with air 10% of the time and one pair another 20% at least. If so thats pretty much a call. How often does he 3bet, AK in his range here? I don't fully understand stats.but yes... 'bleh'

He's firing so hard, it doesn't seem like it's for value. The turn and river don't make the board scarier, they're essentially bricks so you're deciding villian's outflopped you basically.I think if you call the turn you call this river.

Vs a 50/30 maniac I raise/call flop. As played, don't ever fold river vs this player. Donkbets from maniacs usually aren't very strong hands. They'll fire 3 barrels here with just about anything.

Pot donks on a flop like that are often draws imo.Especially given your notes, he seems like a trappy player, more than a potting value freak.