completing with junk and a stop n go

10/20 (4 handed)- no readsI get 9 :D ,5 :) in the SB.Its folded to me and I open limp. The BB raises and I call.flop is 9 :club: ,6 :D ,7 :) (4sb)i check, BB bets, i raise, BB 3-bets, i call.turn is 4 :D I bet, BB raises, I call.river is a 2 :) I check, BB bets, I call.this was my second hand of the day. Bad start?

It looks fairly standard, I think.... Do you play it any differently if the turn is an Ace or King instead of the 4?

10/20 (4 handed)- no readsI get 9 :D ,5 :)  in the SB.Its folded to me and I open limp. The BB raises and I call.flop is 9 :club: ,6 :D ,7 :) (4sb)i check, BB bets, i raise, BB 3-bets, i call.turn is 4 :D  I bet, BB raises, I call.river is a 2 :)  I check, BB bets, I call.this was my second hand of the day. Bad start?
if you want to look him up why not check/call the turn and river and saving a bet?
if you want to look him up why not check/call the turn and river and saving a bet?
I think it's cauz the 4 gave him an OESD...
i thought the turn was interesting.I have an open ender and TP. I thought I might still have the best hand + a ton of redraws. What do y'all think?
Pretty much what I was thinking looking at it. Your really only behind a few hands, he might have raised you with A-x and paired his bottem card. I suppose a set or overpair is a possibility, but you can beat them on the redraws.

I can't pick anything out from that hand that you might've done differently. The BB's consistency in his raising and reraising probably should have clued you in to put the brakes on for the turn though and just check/called. You can't fold that though, too many outs. You were probably beat on the river, but for just one more bet how could you not keep him honest?