• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy it while you can.....the good ol' days of excess are over me thinks.Where online can someone watch all this seasons episodes for us without GSN? thx.
pokertube.com

I just realized I no longer have GSN in my Direct TV package and I have no fcking idea why.I've had the same package for 1 year plus and always had GSN.

I just realized I no longer have GSN in my Direct TV package and I have no fcking idea why.I've had the same package for 1 year plus and always had GSN.
BBFIDTS.I can't wait either!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i just hope the commentators shut up for a bit and let us hear the players talk..
HSP is a pretty damn good show. I really think it would AWESOME if they'd actually let us hear what the players are talking about. I can't stand when they comment right in the middle of a story with some useless drivel.
just watched the clip. thats a sick hand
"Sick" might be the most over used word decribing a hand in poker, but that right there was SICK...Dan
Who's the really fat guy?
LOL, this was the exact same question I was gonna ask. That was before I spent 5mins laughing at the Laak getting owned vid on youtube and forgot about faddie
i just hope the commentators shut up for a bit and let us hear the players talk..
HSP is a pretty damn good show. I really think it would AWESOME if they'd actually let us hear what the players are talking about. I can't stand when they comment right in the middle of a story with some useless drivel.
I am actually very interested to hear what AJ Benza and Gabe have to add.SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWShoot me in the face when I hear their voices, only bad part of the show.