Official Wcoop $5200 Main Event Day #2 Rail Thread

If anything deserves its own thread, it's what could be the most watched FCP rail call in quite some time.Fluff is in great position going in to day 2, top 3 all will probably take home a million plus here if there's any deal cut at the final table. Best of luck to Fluff, bring it home one time!Here's the day one thread for anyone who's been under a rock for the past 24 hours

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Fluff!!! :D :D :4h:club::3h:5c Oh, and can someone send me $5,200 on Stars so I can chat on rail? I'll post a pic of myself saying, "I begged for $5,200 on FCP." :ts:D

gl,and tid, gogogogogogogogogogogo Fluff :club::ts:D:D

AJKHoosier is so sick, but FLUFFDOG IS SICKER!
Oh, i've played with AJK a few times recently and he runs so goddamn good its unbelievable. I mean the kid literally never loses a race and whenever he gets it in behind he gets there.Anyone can be the #1 or #2 ranked player in the world if they never lose a hand.End rant.Go Fluff!

Best of Luck Fluff, seems like you're making one hell of a name for yourself with the deep finishes on Stars and FT big buy ins lately...Congrats man. Does anyone know how Ahh_Snap lost about 300k or so? I quit watching when he was chipleader with like 1.1 mill or so and was dominating his table. I'm from Nebraska so I hope he does good (along with Fluff of course :club:) It would be crazy for another Nebraska dude to take it down after Ka$ino did last year. Along with that, I did not see Ka$ino registered for this tourney.... I wonder why the hell not after his $1mill bones for last yr's big win. Anyone know anything about that? Did he blow all his moneys?

Best of Luck Fluff, seems like you're making one hell of a name for yourself with the deep finishes on Stars and FT big buy ins lately...Congrats man. Does anyone know how Ahh_Snap lost about 300k or so? I quit watching when he was chipleader with like 1.1 mill or so and was dominating his table. I'm from Nebraska so I hope he does good (along with Fluff of course :club:) It would be crazy for another Nebraska dude to take it down after Ka$ino did last year. Along with that, I did not see Ka$ino registered for this tourney.... I wonder why the hell not after his $1mill bones for last yr's big win. Anyone know anything about that? Did he blow all his moneys?
lol didnt he get his moneys taken away cuz he entered 2 accts? Im pretty sure thats what happened... unless it was the 2nd place finisher...