Fun Way To Pass The Time At Work Today

Look up yourself on sharkscope, go to the more options feature, and then graph your results by days of the week. I was rather shocked to find out that I run like god on Sunday and Monday, and have lost more money on Thursdays than every other day combined.Yeah, I know, not life-changing in the least, but an excellent way to kill 10 minutes of free time.And no need to sharkscope me, I'll save you the effort: my learning curve in 9 man SNGs when I started up put me in a hell of a hole I'm still crawling out of. :club:

I used to check that out in Pokertracker for my cash game results and I was up 6 days of the week and down big on one of the days...And it was over a long period of time...weird

That is weird Tuesdays and Sundays noooo good.I also crush at 7am and 10 am but suck at 8am and 9am 3 pm is also good timing weird.But looking at all my graphs makes me sad. With 157 games played in the $60-$100 buy-in range my ROI is between 15% and 43% I used to crush those and I wish I still had the money on stars to play them.

I still wish someone would tell me how to post a picture like all of you have done here....J
  • upload image to www.imageshack.us
  • copy the "Direct link to image" link
  • in here, click the "insert image" icon beside the smilies dropdown
  • paste the url you copied.

tah-DAHHH!socklargeyu9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is an odd bump, but since I created the thread, I figured I'd put my own graph in here, too.. I have no explanation for Thursdays, I'm not even a heavy drinker or anything.sep12dayil6.th.png

Wow, looks like someone else is pwning on Sundays, very nice. I wonder why sundays are such fundays..