I have decided to take all my money out of this site. Poor Software - one of the worst in the industry, only bodog is worse. Lots of error msgs and tables, tourneys, that dont dissapear. No hand historythe list go on and on...i will keep a few cents in so i can still chat on the software but that is about it.Good luck to all.

I have decided to take all my money out of this site. Poor Software - one of the worst in the industry, only bodog is worse. Lots of error msgs and tables, tourneys, that dont dissapear. No hand historythe list go on and on...i will keep a few cents in so i can still chat on the software but that is about it.Good luck to all.
You're leaving? Wow. I agree. The software sucks.

I can't blame you. I just don't know how many chances I can keep giving OnGame. If they were improving it would be one thing, but things seem to be either getting worse or staying the same, both of which are unacceptable to me. Knowing how much fun we have here things have to be pretty bad if players like us are about ready to leave. It's really sad and I just don't know what to say. Daniel, have you considered working with someone other than OnGame? If I were you I would give it some thought.

Are you playing on the Java version or what? The download version has hand histories... not sure about Java... The only error message I get that doesn't disappear is when the grey box pops up saying there was some error and the lobby needed to close but you could still play the tables you were at until you clicked OK to close the software... It only takes seconds to reboot it anyway.But I might be joining you on your leave... I just can't seem to keep my BR up on this site. Even with the plethora of bonuses I get handed, it just seems to make things worse. It's like whenever I get a bonus I can't win any money. I just burn through about as much money as the bonus is worth and then I end up getting the bonus and still having exactly the same amount of money as before. ($100 loss + $100 win does not equal a very happy customer) Not to mention the bonuses we get are just money we should have gotten through rakeback, and the fact that we have to contribute even MORE rake to work off the bonuses... Ughhhh.I dunno... I can't blame the site for my losses. I'm sure it's my fault somehow... it's just I get tired of how much rake I'm contributing compared to what I'm getting back. If I even got back like half my rake I'd have over five grand right now. It just sucks that I've been one of the most active players on the site and all I get are bonuses that I have to work off just to give even more rake.

I have had a few problems, but what site doesn't have problems. FCP has the best support staff. I have no problem with the bonuses or player points. Together I think it is the best out there.Where do you get the extra cash bonuses? I get one every once in a while, but not that often.

Yeah, I can't believe the turn betting issue hasn't even been fixed. Hand histories actually work fine for me but I agree with OP otherwise.I've spent over a day just trying to withdraw my funds and I'm still waiting. I thought Neteller was supposed to be fast.I love the people on the forum and the support staff is indeed good but it's not enough to have me playing on FCP's poker room regularly.

Yeah, I can't believe the turn betting issue hasn't even been fixed. Hand histories actually work fine for me but I agree with OP otherwise.I've spent over a day just trying to withdraw my funds and I'm still waiting. I thought Neteller was supposed to be fast.I love the people on the forum and the support staff is indeed good but it's not enough to have me playing on FCP's poker room regularly.
I also am down to just lurking on the site, many issues with the site(do a search) and I find that the much bigger variety of tournys on some of the other sites is so much better.
sad to see you go waffles...keep a little money on there for the neg o and the heads up league at least.
yeah, thats my plan, thanks...i will still be chatting around.

I'm only leaving enough on to play in the Neg-O and FCP Superstars. I've had way too many problems whether it was my table not opening at the start of a tournament, or my table completely closing on me during a tournament. Last night I had to uninstall the software and re-install it because of a patch error. Because of it, I couldn't start in the Neg-O on time. Now I remember why I left Poker Room long ago.

I can't blame you. I just don't know how many chances I can keep giving OnGame. If they were improving it would be one thing, but things seem to be either getting worse or staying the same, both of which are unacceptable to me.
This is the most crucial statement hereI mean come on FCP. I was having the same problems yesterday that I was having 5 months ago. The stupid "fcp needs to close, unrecoverable error" message. Which still allows you to play but not go back to the lobby to check tournies or tables. Its absolutely unacceptable. You need to just close tables and reload the software but why should I have to do that when I'm like 3-4 tabling with all kinds of cash on the tables and players waiting. I lose my seat and have to wait. It is absolutely unacceptable.The HH feature sucks, absolutely sucks. Not being able to log in sucks. Most of my money is off FCP but yet I still play there on a daily basis. Loyalty gets you nothing but frustration.
This is the most crucial statement hereI mean come on FCP. I was having the same problems yesterday that I was having 5 months ago. The stupid "fcp needs to close, unrecoverable error" message. Which still allows you to play but not go back to the lobby to check tournies or tables. Its absolutely unacceptable. You need to just close tables and reload the software but why should I have to do that when I'm like 3-4 tabling with all kinds of cash on the tables and players waiting. I lose my seat and have to wait. It is absolutely unacceptable.The HH feature sucks, absolutely sucks. Not being able to log in sucks. Most of my money is off FCP but yet I still play there on a daily basis. Loyalty gets you nothing but frustration.
I play almost exclusively here. I played my first hand of "real money" online poker here and hav done well. I have to admit that having all the tables freeze when you are 4 tabling is frustrating. It happens at least once a session.

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with some of these.I currently have most of my BR on fcp, clearing the last of a bonus, butonce that's done, I'm afraid it'll be withdrawn.The issues I've had or continue to have are as follows...1) Lack of a decent search function/buddy list.2) Hand history being lacking, even at the best of times.Often I get the "unable to process hand history, try again in a minute" message...3) Inability to transfer funds between players.4) Tables crashing, not loading, etc.and as someone else said, if I saw any improvement or effort to makeany of these issues any better, it might be different, but I don't.Also (as said previously) I'm now reminded of why I left pokerroom so long ago....

ive only had a problem once with FCPs software...i was hu in a mtt and i kept getting booted...that was a few months back and im not sure if it was fcps software or my fault for not having my windows updated...since then i always keep my windows updated and ive never really had any problems, it lags sometimes but nothing major...i dont know why i dont experience some of the things you guy are saying, like auto folding or tables crashing...maybe its because i dont multi table, not sure.

I'm STILL waiting for my cash to withdraw!I guess they really stretch the limits of "24 to 48 hours" for the neteller withdrawls.

There seems to be a consensus here that ongame (not fcp) software really sux. I had problems last nite trying to login and missed the neg-o tourney completely. When I did manage to load fcp, I joined the 10+1 tourney and it never let me join the tourney. half hour later, I logged in again and was able to play a few hands, but had already missed a number of hands and my chips were down to about 1300. After another half hour, it booted me out of the table completely and was unable to log back in. This wasn't the first time it happened.I'm not blaming FCP, but with valid complaints should they at least consider switching from ongame?On the plus side, I do agree that support is like no other. The people are great! Just today, I started playing on pstars. I don't think I can committ to one site. Since FCP's launch, I exclusively just played on FCP, but I think now, I will probably start on pstars again.

On the plus side, I do agree that support is like no other. The people are great!
Yeah, if I had a good poker site with properly working software I'd hire Bob in a heartbeat. That guy understands what it means to run a business.Unfortunately, Bob isn't a programmer and can't help with the techinical crap.

Yep, I like Fcp but it seems to have various problems lately??Not sure why? But it seems when the regular players are complainingthat should be enough to worry FCP. I think the site's community forumis great but the software does have it's problems as reading the forumshas documented. Hopefully FCP can address the issues in the near future.I still like FCP though!!! Best Mac client of the bunch IMHO!

The people who run FCP and what they do is GREAT but unfortunately they are part of the Ongame Network which SUCKS.Tough coin flip indeed.

i feel the engine needs some revisions. ive played javascript as well as poker 4 software. never had any real money but it even then, there were more problems from september... so im hoping they will fix it up cos sometimes you cant log-on. and you need their tech support to tell you to keyin the password but its like you can never do a paste at password cos the fullc0ntact'z acting gay. :D:club:

I've always felt my downswings were tied to clearing a bonus. I had an account at Hollywood Poker (ongame skin) since they started and every time I cleared a bonus I would go on the most insane downswing for the next three weeks. I mean, I could never win a single hand, seriously. So I joined FullContact to see if they were any different. NOPE!!! Same thing happens every-time I clear a bonus I give it all back plus much more in the following weeks EVERY SINGLE TIME! FCP BOB can pull my history and prove it to you guys ..."clear a bonus and loose your A$$, sucker!" So now I'm playing with what's left of my roll (I'm down to my remaining 1/4) it sickens me to know this has happened to me at TWO different Ongame sites. I'm trying to build it back, I used to multi table at the $1 NL tables and now I'm relegated to playing SNG's!!!I don't consider this to be standard variance. I think it's more along the lines of "hey, what's it gonna take for you to go broke and reload?" Well sadly there will be no reload, I've already joined some of my other friends that have left FCP (or other Ongame sites) and I am actually winning again at Full Tilt!!! It feels so good, sure there are days when I lose (this is to be expected) but I have yet to experience 3 weeks of non-stop A$$ beating like I have at HP and FCP.I really like Daniel and the community that is here but since I'm a MAC user I am limited to the sites I can play at. I really am bummed out that this bonus clearing/losing streak happened every single time at two different Ongame sites. Coincidence I think not.

Sounds like a Bad beat story to me. I have cleared my bonus and more than tripled my original buyin at FCP. I also play at FT,PS,PP and UB and, while I experience varience, I am stillable to make a profit.

EVERY SINGLE TIME![/b] FCP BOB can pull my history and prove it to you guys ..."clear a bonus and loose your A$$, sucker!"
If the site was rigged wouldnt they rig it so you would lose your money while you are trying to clear your bonus so yould redeposit to try and finish it versus waiting til they were done giving you free money and you had no reason to stay? just askin.sorry you are having a bad run.

I agree. The beats at FCP are no worse than at Riverstars or Full (put you on) Tilt.If you're losing your dough after clearing a bonus, you're probably doing one of two things.1) Playing above your head bankroll-wise2) Playing above your head skill-wise.I would suggest it is likely a combination of both.The beats (rigged-ness) of FCP is not the issue, it's everything elsethat has already been mentioned in the thread.

yeah this thread is not about whether fcp is rigged or not. But rather about the many faulty things happening with the software, that are not being addressed.