The 25K Limit Hold'em Head Up

The event starts tomorrow, and we'll likely have anywhere from 20 to 40 of the best limit hold'em players in the world playing heads up matches. I'm really excited about this event and will be posting the bracket and results as they come in.

Here are the Brackets:Jeff LisandroBruno FitoussiCarlos MortensonErick(123) SagstromEli ElezraDaniel NegreanuErick LingrenJohn (jdags) D'AgostinoBarry GreensteinJennifer HarmanMimi TranDavid OppenheimJohn JuandaAllen CunninghamHoward LedererCraig Singer Some interesting matches for sure, I think Barry vs Jennifer will be tough, and I like Allen to beat up on JJ :D Structure: Each player starts with 50,000 in chips, one hour levels:400-800600-1200800-16001000-20001500-30002000-40003000-6000

Man this is exciting.... looking forward to more updates now.Not only are these some good matchups, just the setup in general kicks arse :)Just out of fun I think I'm playing in the weekend heads up tournie on PokerStars.... I'm in the mood.

Here are my predictions just for fun:Jeff Lissandro over Bruno FitoussiErik 123 over Carlos MortensonDaniel Negreanu over Eli ElezraErick Lindgren over John D'AgostinoJennifer Harman over Barry GreensteinDavid Oppenhiem over Mimi TranAllen Cunningham over John JuandaHoward Lederer over Craig Singer************************************Erik123 over Jeff LissandroDaniel Negreanu over Erick LindgrenJennifer Harman over David OppenhiemAllen Cunningham over Howard Lederer****************************************Daniel Negreanu over Erik123Jennifer Harman over Allen Cunningham****************************************Jennifer Harman over Daniel Negreanu

Here are the Brackets:Jeff LisandroBruno FitoussiCarlos MortensonErick(123) SagstromEli ElezraDaniel NegreanuErick LingrenJohn (jdags) D'AgostinoBarry GreensteinJennifer HarmanMimi TranDavid OppenheimJohn JuandaAllen CunninghamHoward LedererCraig Singer  Some interesting matches for sure, I think Barry vs Jennifer will be tough, and I like Allen to beat up on JJ :D  Structure: Each player starts with 50,000 in chips, one hour levels:400-800600-1200800-16001000-20001500-30002000-40003000-6000
No John Hennigan? i've always considered him one of the best limit holdem players in the world if not the best. curious why he didnt play in the event.

Could it happen?Erick Lingren Vs. Daniel Negreanu?Party Poker Million Rematch!!!

Round 1:Jeff Lisandro over Bruno FitoussiEli Elezra over Daniel NegreanuJohn D'Agostino over Erick LindgrenJennifer Harman over Barry GreensteinHoward Lederer over Craig SingerBracket looks like this:Jeff Lissandro vsCarlos Mortenson/Erik 123Eli Elezra vsJohn D'AgostinoJennifer Harman vsMimi Tran/David OppenhiemHoward Lederer vsJohn Juanda/Allen CunninghamNew Predictions:Round 1:Erik123 over Carlos MortensonDavid Oppenhiem over Mimi TranAllen Cunningham over John JuandaRound 2:Erik123 over Jeff LisandroJohn D'Agostino over Eli ElezraJennifer Harman over David OppenhiemAllen Cunningham over Howard LedererSemi-Final:Erik123 over John D'AgostinoJennifer Harman over Allen CunninghamFinals:Jennifer Harman over Erik123

Erik Sagstrom is just too much of an excellent player. 21 years old and supposed 10mill on starts....hmmm. I think he's got prlly the best chance for this...and if now be sure to see him again and again and again. But Daniel will get the lock for player of the year.Sorry Dan, think u'll get some more competition next year with Erik123 if he plays all tourns.

This Just in... Carlos Mortenson defeats Erik123... Mimi Tran over David Oppenhiem.The bracket now looks like this:Jeff Lisandro vs Carlos MortensonEli Elezra vsJohn D'AgostinoJennifer Harman vsMimi TranHoward Lederer vsJohn Juanda/Allen CunninghamTonight, Allen and John face off and Jennifer and Mimi will play there second round match.

Last night two players advanced to the semi-fdinals. Jennifer Harman had Mimi Tran down to 9--1 in chips but Mimi made a hug comeback and went on to win. In other matches, John "Jdags21) D'Agostino beat Eli Elezra and John Juanda advanced past Allen Cunningham. Here is what the brackets look like now:Jeff Lisandro vs (winner plays John D'Agostino)Carlos Mortenson John D'Agostino Mimi Tran Howard Lederer vs (winner plays Mimi Tran) John JuandaMy predictions:Carlos Mortenson over Jenn LisandroHoward Lederer over John JuandaJohn D'Agostino over Carlos Mortenson'Mimi Tran over Howard LedererJohn D'Agostino over Mimi Tran