264808 replies to this topic

#260541 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,895 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:33 AM

View PostTiltinagain, on 17 November 2016 - 10:42 AM, said:

Quite possibly. I don't know him well enough to say. Obviously he is getting attacked for it and his point is that N***** describes any "piece of crap" and he uses the word towards whites as well as blacks.

I don't know why, but I believe him.

#260542 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,223 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

umm what.cd is dead now? damn you Napa.

translated link:
https://translate.go...08UT&edit-text=
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#260543 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,895 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:26 PM

Old client just referred to all the unfortunate colored boys in the city who aren't safe. Very compassionate lady. She was born in 1928.

#260544 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:20 PM

Oh, cool, cool. Really glad they didn't allow you to route traffic through a VPN.

#260545 Tiltinagain

Tiltinagain

Every village has it's idiot. Welcome to our village.

• Members
  • 6,027 posts
  • Interests:Poker, gun dog training, fishing, upland hunting, not dying from Lymphoma. Not necessarily in that order.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Liquor in the front. Poker in the rear

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

View PostEssay21, on 17 November 2016 - 11:33 AM, said:

I don't know why, but I believe him.

Heh, I love you man

View PostEssay21, on 17 November 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

Old client just referred to all the unfortunate colored boys in the city who aren't safe. Very compassionate lady. She was born in 1928.

That's pretty compassionate for someone of her age. Thats how my grandparents would talk when they were still around. They immigrated from England so the culture was different.

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on 23 October 2015 - 04:24 PM, said:

Go to hell, brvy.

View Postfrautotenkinder, on 22 May 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

I am not comfortable with vaginas and lunch meats being in the same metaphor. Anything besides saying or implying that is an improvement.

speedz99 said:

Fine...when god dies, I'll be ok with people being upset on facebook.

#260546 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

9 Time Winner of the FCP 'Poster of the Year' Award

• Members
  • 25,318 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:50 PM

love you too tilty. she's a sweet old lady who knows with perfect certainty that trump is gonna make this country great again.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#260547 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,676 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:14 PM

No more ratio problems for Napa! Congrats!

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#260548 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:31 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 17 November 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:

love you too tilty. she's a sweet old lady who knows with perfect certainty that trump is gonna make this country great again.

View Postbrvheart, on 17 November 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

No more ratio problems for Napa! Congrats!

It's already starting!

Theraflu, on 24 October 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Drinking alone makes being alone more awesome.

#260549 Tiltinagain

Tiltinagain

• Members
  • 6,027 posts
  • Interests:Poker, gun dog training, fishing, upland hunting, not dying from Lymphoma. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:44 PM

Saw my Oncologist today. Blood work back to normal, no lymphoma showing in spinal fluid, all vitals great. Final chemo treatment Sunday then they expect to consider me in remission. We will continue spinal infusions for a couple weeks to ensure that stays clear then do a Pet Scan (its a machine that scans your body for cancer cells) in about 3 weeks to verify all cancer is gone and/or if any other treatment is necessary but good news indeed.

Go to hell, brvy.

I am not comfortable with vaginas and lunch meats being in the same metaphor. Anything besides saying or implying that is an improvement.

speedz99 said:

#260550 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 9,677 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

View PostTiltinagain, on 17 November 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

Saw my Oncologist today. Blood work back to normal, no lymphoma showing in spinal fluid, all vitals great. Final chemo treatment Sunday then they expect to consider me in remission. We will continue spinal infusions for a couple weeks to ensure that stays clear then do a Pet Scan (its a machine that scans your body for cancer cells) in about 3 weeks to verify all cancer is gone and/or if any other treatment is necessary but good news indeed.
Trump is Jesus?

but in all seriousness, that's great news!
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#260551 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,446 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:42 AM

Good man
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#260552 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,446 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:14 AM

Local place has 1oz pours of all the pappy brands for $15 and under. I split the tab with a buddy, paid $23 to try the 23, 20, 15, and the 13yr rye. The 23 and 20 are unique but the oak is just too much. The 15 is just so well balanced, and you would never guess 107 proof. The rye is okay but nothing special.

I did end up selling my bottle of 15 for $650. I can honestly say none of it is worth the hype. The 15 is probably the best bourbon I've ever tasted, but I have zero regrets given the dollar figure.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#260553 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,318 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

View PostTiltinagain, on 17 November 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

Posted Image

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#260554 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,318 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

we sure napa doesn't have a daughter?

Posted Image

any hot weekend plans? obviously i dont, but it's college football season so i tell myself that's all i need.

#260555 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

My hairs almost that long, too.

Some friends are coming down from the cities for the weekend. Tomorrow we're heading to Omaha to see another friend's new baby. Getting family pictures with the dog tomorrow, as well. If you want on the Napa D Christmas card list well guess what too bad because I don't have your address.

#260556 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 33,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:39 PM

Definitely has his hair
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#260557 hank213

hank213

• Members
  • 9,677 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:43 PM

View PostNapa Lite, on 18 November 2016 - 05:38 PM, said:

My hairs almost that long, too.

Some friends are coming down from the cities for the weekend. Tomorrow we're heading to Omaha to see another friend's new baby. Getting family pictures with the dog tomorrow, as well. If you want on the Napa D

that's where I quit reading so the answer is "yes, yes I do"
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#260558 Tiltinagain

Tiltinagain

• Members
  • 6,027 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 18 November 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

we sure napa doesn't have a daughter?

Posted Image

any hot weekend plans? obviously i dont, but it's college football season so i tell myself that's all i need.

In laws are coming over and we're going to lunch with them today. Last chemo tomorrow, which takes about 5 hours, so thats pretty much my weekend.

Go to hell, brvy.

speedz99 said:

#260559 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,223 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:50 PM

Went to Cali for the Hindu wedding last Tuesday. Got back Wednesday. Amazing wedding. Hit up San Diego Zoo and Disneyland after. Good times, good times.
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#260560 hank213

hank213

• Members
  • 9,677 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:42 PM

Decided to take the whole week off. Since Thurs and Fri are paid holidays, I'm getting 5 for the price of 3. Heading to blondie's mom's for turkey day. First one in several years that I'm not hosting/cooking so that'll be a nice change of pace. happy glutton day you sick bastards.

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google