sick and tired of fcp

Got screwed over on the protege tourney with disconnects, now I'm disconnecting continuously with the Boo Ya tourney. It's not a matter of the dollar amount....but the plans that I change to play in these tourneys.I contact customer support, this is what I get."problems with server...again??" ** You are now speaking with Peter-Full Contact Poker, Full Contact Poker Support. **Peter-Full Contact Poker : Yes, we are currently experience some technical difficulties.Bigbossfan0 : yeah, well seems to happen anytime I'm in a important tourneyBigbossfan0 : happened to me in the protege tourney as wellPeter-Full Contact Poker : Yeah I know how you feel, we are doing the best to fix it.Peter-Full Contact Poker : I got disconnected myself but unfortunately at this time we have no further information.Bigbossfan0 : well, peter, I know it's not your fault..but FCP will not be seeing another dime from meBigbossfan0 : please pass that on to your bosses or whomeverBigbossfan0 : I'll also be making a post about this on fcp as well as other sites...I'm fed up with this nonsensePeter-Full Contact Poker : Sure I am sorry it had to come down to this.Bigbossfan0 : I have nothing else to sayAnd to all the people who I'm sure are gonna chime in, that is a user end problem....sure is amazing how I spoke to at least 15-20 people who were having the same problem.I won't be back to FCP.

Too f'n funny...just had AJ of hearts, raise to 1200, get reraised, try to call...froze. Shut down fcp, get back on....my hand was folded cause I couldn't call....would have caught the flush..Now thats frustratingBBF :twisted: :twisted:

Just trying to finish off the tourney...exercise in frustration...shut down, log back on, shut down, log back onI have like 40 bucks left on fcp...I'll finish off that dough...but they won't be seeing any more deposits from me. 4o bucks isn't worth transferring...but I won't be playing in anymore multitable tourneys which is where the troubles seem to be.

Froze up on AA...couldn't get back in in time.....shut down, have just over a thousand left in chips....33What the hell, go all in....freeze up after the bet....got called with aa...I'm out.Frustration over and done with! :shock: :shock:

its called "braodband internet" lose the mac and the 56k
ok buddy, i'm on 3MB broadband, and i was disconnecting like crazy, notice how the FCP support guy said HE WAS GETTING DISCONNECTED..pay the fuck attention and stop being an asshole.

This is exactly the same crap I've been dealing with for a month or so now. Yesterday, I played in a $5 tourney, NO DISCONNECTS! I decide it's looking good to use the Grand Prix ticket I won on Friday and what happens?!?! YES! Disconnect city. Must have disconnected 10 times in the first 50 minutes. By that time, I was frazzled, irritated, pi$$ed, whatever you want to call it. Went all-in on some frickin' hand and got rivered, so WTF!?!?! Is it worth the aggravation?!?! No. I'm not on dial-up, either, so save your non-hetero little flames for someone who is. I sent an e-mail with screenshots to Support, didn't even bother looking for a response, even though they're pretty quick, because I have a feeling they don't know that their coding is effed up on MTT's.This is total BS.PS: I also played in Frenzy at 7PM EST. Yes, more BS disconnects, a couple of them causing me to lose hands and one of them effing up my Add-on. I was doing well enough to survive for another hour or so, BUT I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO RECONNECT EVERY TWO FREAKING HANDS. DO YOU HEAR ME>!>!

I really think that FCP better get their software issues resolved. They are going to lose alot of credibility within the Poker community, and they will most definetly lose out on some business.Its a shame, I like to play there because I like the fact it's sponsored by DN. But I'm not willing to pull whatever hair I have left to keep dealing with the frustrations! :club:

I would love to know what the problem is regarding these disconnects. I have been playing on Pokerroom since Sept 04 and FCP since the beginning and have not run into any real problems with disconnects. Not saying that people are not getting disconnected, it is quite obvious there is a large issue going on but I am curiuos what the cause is. As I see some people say it is because of 56K and/or Macs and I will say that I play on Mac and have DSL and have had no problems whatsoever with PR or FCP. It is unfortunate that this is a huge issue and for the sake of FCP I hope it gets rectified.

Is this true? I found PokerRoom to be a laggy and disconnect-happy place which is the primary reason I left it for UB a couple of years ago (PR was my first site). I've come back to it lately for particular timing/buyin reasons, and FCP's issues seem identical. In my case it seems like something is 'filling up'. the site will lag more and more until it's unusable and I run screaming through the house. Restarting usually fixes it, and then refraining from having any other window open seems to keep it at bay (WinXp, DSL broadband on wireless LAN). It's annoying at PR and at FCP. I limit myself to one open window on either now, and it mostly behaves. during Boo Ya, it behaved for whole tourny, even with a UB and PP tournament open while playing from basement (worse wireless connection). I count myself lucky I guess. Pretty interface, but annoying behavior. -q

I have been multi-tabling at PR for a couple years with no hassle and even on 56K for part of it.I also only play FCP events on FCP and everything else using my pokerroom account and client. So that isn't it. I played in the Boo ya tourney for about 1hr and 30 min and never had one single hiccup whereas half the field was getting screwed on their connection. Maybe it is the dl client? I use the java since I am on a Mac. I wonder if that might be the problem.

well the sit and go did not stop for everyone and i got almost completely blinded off. It was all I could do to ge into the money for third.

seems to me that the problems happen when it's JUST FCP tourney, not pokerroom or a network-wide tournament.
ok, maybe i'm wrong, just said that, because i have played a few MTT's on FCP that were network-wide and never had any trouble at all.