***contest*** guess daniels announcement!!!!!

Hey everyone,Yes I am a newbie but I have visited this site for 6 months now and figure I would give a little back to the forums in the shape of a contest.Here are the rules:1. 1 entry per person.2. Make your best guess at what Daniel will be announcing in Toronto in a few weeks.3. I will serve as judge.4. There will only be 1 winner, in the case of a tie, I will place the name of the members who tied in a hat and randomly draw the winner.5. Prize is $10 via Pokerstars or Fulltilt.6. You don't need to guess all the specifics of the announcment but will need to at least guess the most meaningful to win the prize.7. If nobody comes close then nobody wins :cry: 8. Deadline for enteries is December 4th.And since its my contest I will get to guess as well :club: Daniel announces that the World Poker Tour will be making a stop in Toronto in 2006 for a live tourney.good luck to all

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play...and i already made this guess in another thread.I'll say he's announcing some kind of Daniel Negreanu Poker Camp. Perhaps he'll do a draw or something at the event and give away an entry or two to the FCPers in attendance.Dog damn, i sure hope i'm there.

Daniel announces that the World Poker Tour will be making a stop in Toronto in 2006 for a live tourney. This is impossibleAllright, I'll play.My guess is he's going to be announcing his involvement in WPT Canada as an ambassador, or host or something.This could be, but why do it in toronto?Zimmer4141 wrote:The announcement of a Canadian Poker Tour. Which wouldn't do me anything, but congrats you Habs.Actually, the CPT already exists.yes, and its gay