Poker After Dark Jan 2nd 2am

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was teh commentator?I liked how the players did most of the talking but there was someone else commentating.
If I'm not mistaken, I think I remember seeing Ali Nejad's name in the credits as the commentator.
If I'm not mistaken, I think I remember seeing Ali Nejad's name in the credits as the commentator.
is this the same guy from the wsop pay per view guy? I think it is but i can't remember.

I thought it was interesting showing more hands, and the obvious fact that neither Seed nor Hansen has any clue how to read the other. I don't remember how many times it went small raise or limp and then check the whole way down. Really kind of uneventful,and it showed me one thing- these guys play very, very tight. How many hands did Duke actually play? Another weird thing was when she was counting her outs she had to be corrected, and Gus told her how many she actually had. She looked tired,no doubt,but shouldn't knowing your outs be kind of automatic? Then, the question is, how much does she really play? Not that I really care,but her play kind of reminded me of someone who hasn't played in awhile,and just decides to play tight and see what the cards bring. Nothing special.

shockingly, he seems to agree he was out of line, according to his website.
well, i'm sure he thought they were out of line when he was trying to make a big decision, but everybody else realized that they were doing nothing wrong.It reminded me of poker superstars 3 when Phil went off on Matusow and said something like 'you can only talk if its about the weather"

Full Schedulehttp://www.nbcsports.com/sports/511076/detail.htmlWeek of Jan. 1Seat 1: Gus HansenSeat 2: Phil HellmuthSeat 3: Shawn SheikhanSeat 4: Annie DukeSeat 5: Steve ZolotowSeat 6: Huck SeedWeek of Jan. 8Seat 1: Mike MatusowSeat 2: Gabe KaplanSeat 3: David GreySeat 4: Doyle BrunsonSeat 5: Dr. Jerry BussSeat 6: Daniel NegreanuWorld Champions' Week: Begins on Jan. 15Seat 1: Chris MoneymakerSeat 2: Jamie GoldSeat 3: Johnny ChanSeat 4: Chris FergusonSeat 5: Doyle BrunsonSeat 6: Carlos MortensenWeek of Jan. 22Seat 1: Sam FarhaSeat 2: Tony GSeat 3: Mike MatusowSeat 4: Phil HellmuthSeat 5: Phil IveySeat 6: Andy BlochWeek of Jan. 29Seat 1: Phil HellmuthSeat 2: Jennifer HarmanSeat 3: Phil LaakSeat 4: Erik SeidelSeat 5: Antonio EsfandiaSeat 6: Doyle BrunsonPoker Analysts' Week: Begins on Feb. 5Seat 1: Michael KonikSeat 2: Phil GordonSeat 3: Howard LedererSeat 4: Chad BrownSeat 5: Gabe KaplanSeat 6: Mike SextonWeek of Feb. 12Seat 1: Chris FergusonSeat 2: Clonie GowenSeat 3: Sam FarhaSeat 4: Gus HansenSeat 5: Ted ForrestSeat 6: Tony GWeek of Feb. 19Seat 1: Phil IveySeat 2: Erick LindgrenSeat 3: Jennifer TillySeat 4: Patrik AntoniusSeat 5: Jennifer HarmanSeat 6: Phil GordonWeek of Feb. 26Seat 1: Mike MatusowSeat 2: Allen CunninghamSeat 3: David BenyamineSeat 4: Barry GreensteinSeat 5: Shawn SheikhanSeat 6: John Juanda Ladies' Week: Begins on March 5Seat 1: Clonie GowenSeat 2: Evelyn NgSeat 3: Dee LuongSeat 4: Vanessa RoussoSeat 5: Jennifer HarmanSeat 6: Cyndy Violette

Does anyone else find David Grey to be extremely annoying? He's always rambling about something but never really says anything interesting. And he always bemoans his bad luck, which is something we all want to hear.BTW, nice job Daniel.