88 replies to this topic

#41 InertGrudge

InertGrudge

Really Not A Big Deal

• Members
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:52 AM

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 6:42 AM, said:

Because I hate jews? Or... Wait, because I hate Americans?I am getting confused. Whatever, just so everyone knows, I hate jews, Ann Coulter, and anyone who thinks Ann Coulter isn't pretty awful.I also think I hate SamHard8 a lot.Wang
But I love you.Even if you don't know who I am.
"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous." - V

#42 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,600 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:54 AM

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 10:42 AM, said:

I also think I hate SamHard8 a lot.Wang
At least you could get my name right!
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#43 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

Daddy Wears the Daddy-Pants

• Members
  • 6,362 posts
  • Interests:I am very into ducks.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:57 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 10:54 AM, said:

At least you could get my name right!
Mr. Aniston.Better?

#44 CrackofmyACE

CrackofmyACE

Motorboatin' S.O.B.

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:48 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 10:36 AM, said:

you are no better than she is.Do you see why?
Why? Because I equate her level of pure evilness with that of Hitler? There's a reserved seat at a VIP table in hell for her right next to Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Beezlebub himself. That self-righteous CCCCCCUNT spews hate like a black mamba spews venom.
QUOTE(Royal_Tour @ Thursday, September 21st, 2006, 8:30 PM) View Post

crack, lets run away together

Hey Crack, how did you get that avatar?

#45 gkunit20

gkunit20

Professor Backwards

• Members
  • 11,262 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:56 AM

Two things:1. Anyone else misread that as Ann Cloutier? Just me? Oh.2(and more important). I only saw one witch in that article. I really wouldn't grieve if she was hit by a bus. She's a *****.

#46 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,600 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:14 AM

View PostCrackofmyACE, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 11:48 AM, said:

Why? Because I equate her level of pure evilness with that of Hitler? There's a reserved seat at a VIP table in hell for her right next to Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Beezlebub himself. That self-righteous CCCCCCUNT spews hate like a black mamba spews venom.
and apparently so do you.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#47 CrackofmyACE

CrackofmyACE

Motorboatin' S.O.B.

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:16 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 12:14 PM, said:

ok

#48 76clubs

76clubs

Retired

• Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:17 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 11:14 AM, said:

have you seen the breakup sam? jennifer anistans *** is worth the $6 id say, even tho it is a horrible movie

#49 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,600 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:18 AM

View Post76clubs, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 12:17 PM, said:

have you seen the breakup sam? jennifer anistans *** is worth the $6 id say, even tho it is a horrible movie
not yet but I should this weekend.
My blog
- Groucho Marx

#50 76clubs

76clubs

Retired

• Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:44 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 11:18 AM, said:

not yet but I should this weekend.
i saw it yesterday. it was more of a chick flick than i expected

#51 DonkSlayer

DonkSlayer

very, very standard

• Members
  • 5,032 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PL Omaha

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:48 AM

View PostInertGrudge, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 9:19 AM, said:

Okay, as a fairly open atheist liberal...it goes without saying that I dislike Ann Coulter with the passion of many burning suns. But, I just refuse to acknowledge her existence anymore. She doesn't say anything remotely intelligent, no matter what she would have you believe.She's great at working people up in a frenzy, which I guess can sell you a ton of books and make her very rich. But, her broad, largely false, generalizations of liberalism, Democrats, or anybody left of Hitler is laughable at best. Compare our lefty-crazies to Coulter all you want...but we don't have anyone nearly as psychotic and blantantly inflammatory on our side of things.
What about the professor who called the Twin Towers workers "Little Eichmans"?
Fortune favors the brave.

#52 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

• Members
  • 6,362 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:01 AM

View PostDonkSlayer, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 12:48 PM, said:

What about the professor who called the Twin Towers workers "Little Eichmans"?
What's his name? Did you know it without having to google it?Ann Coulter is ubiquitous, and EVERYBODY knows her. You can't just pick random professors from Colorado and say, "See? You guys have people JUST LIKE Ann Coulter, even though this was an isolated incident from someone liberals have definitely NOT embraced."Wang

#53 CrackofmyACE

CrackofmyACE

Motorboatin' S.O.B.

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:09 AM

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:01 PM, said:

What's his name? Did you know it without having to google it?Ann Coulter is ubiquitous, and EVERYBODY knows her. You can't just pick random professors from Colorado and say, "See? You guys have people JUST LIKE Ann Coulter, even though this was an isolated incident from someone liberals have definitely NOT embraced."Wang
But that's what they do best!

#54 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

• Members
  • 6,362 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:12 AM

View PostCrackofmyACE, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:09 PM, said:

But that's what they do best!
No that's what disingenuous assclowns do when they know they're fighting an unnecessarry battle there's no excuse to want to win. Happens on both sides of the aisle (just seems like archconservatives are so much better at it... probably because liberals are bad politicians, on account of their souls).Wang

#55 DonkSlayer

DonkSlayer

very, very standard

• Members
  • 5,032 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PL Omaha

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:20 AM

His name is Ward Churchill, and the incident was a really, really big deal when it happened not too long ago. I'm surprised no one can recall this.There are crazies on both sides. Coulter is a crazy; she's not mainstream.
Fortune favors the brave.

#56 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,600 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:24 AM

Because the liberal media does everything possible to trot out conservative wind bags but never liberal ones. Or if they do interview liberal windbags like MM they just lob softball after softball.It takes conservative bloggers like Drudge to bring the "Ward Churchills" of the world out because the liberal media hides them under the carpet.

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:12 PM, said:

No that's what disingenuous assclowns do when they know they're fighting an unnecessarry battle there's no excuse to want to win. Happens on both sides of the aisle (just seems like archconservatives are so much better at it... probably because liberals are bad politicians, on account of they are morons)Wang
FYP
My blog
- Groucho Marx

#57 CrackofmyACE

CrackofmyACE

Motorboatin' S.O.B.

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:36 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:24 PM, said:

FYP
Way to discredit yourself from further intellectual debate.

#58 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

• Members
  • 6,362 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:42 AM

View PostDonkSlayer, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:20 PM, said:

His name is Ward Churchill, and the incident was a really, really big deal when it happened not too long ago. I'm surprised no one can recall this.There are crazies on both sides. Coulter is a crazy; she's not mainstream.
Coulter might not be crazy, but she has a FOLLOWING. She's a very real (or WAS a very real) conservative personality, supported (at least paid lip service) by OTHER major conservatives in the media. Comparing her to Ward Churchill is disingenuous. He doesn't go on television shows, write pop-culture books, and serious liberals didn't know who he was before he said the outrageous shit he said. I, for one, was quick to shrug him off as a dumbass.The analogy doesn't hold up, man.

#59 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,600 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:43 AM

View PostCrackofmyACE, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:36 PM, said:

Way to discredit yourself from further intellectual debate.
why because I acted like you guys?
My blog
- Groucho Marx

#60 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

• Members
  • 6,362 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:46 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, June 8th, 2006, 1:24 PM, said:

Because the liberal media does everything possible to trot out conservative wind bags but never liberal ones. Or if they do interview liberal windbags like MM they just lob softball after softball.It takes conservative bloggers like Drudge to bring the "Ward Churchills" of the world out because the liberal media hides them under the carpet.
Haha, my favorite!When in doubt, trot out that whole Liberal Media thing. Read what you said. I'll paraphrase the first part. "The only reason right-wing nutbags like Ann Coulter are on TV is because the the media is so liberal." ... uh, yeah. I get it.Oh, and then, when someone tries to engage you in at least a QUASIreasonable debate, you do the stereotypically moronic thing by calling people who don't agree with you.... morons. You're calling Democrots morons because you're a moron. I'm calling you a moron because you're a moron. See? See how it's okay when I do it? But when you do it it's pretty silly?Take a class on discourseWang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users