Late Night Pokjer On Nbc

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1:05 central time.I so look forward to this show since I can watch new poker almost every night. Each show has almost all the players as great pros to watch.And, umm Shawna Hiatt anyone? :):D:):D:club:Double icons! :icon_dance::D:icon_dance::):D

1:05 central time.I so look forward to this show since I can watch new poker almost every night. Each show has almost all the players as great pros to watch.And, umm Shawna Hiatt anyone? :):D:):D:club:Double icons! :icon_dance::D:icon_dance::):D
Please...Stop....Now
if you liked her so much, you would at least spell her name right.and here in ontario they arent showing it damnit
Hmmm I'm central time, and it says it won't be on until 2:05am.
Same here. This table might be a little weak/boring, but I'm sure they'll get better.
Yeah not an outstanding table but atleast we get to see Huck Seed play. This show seems cool though, I will probably be watching this consistently every night.
I am on west coast, my guide says its not on till 3:30 AM. Is that right for anyone else?
that can't be right... carson ends at 2:05 yeah... unless they show it after replays of the tonight show and conan...
Was just checking my Tivo. Apparently the second one is the one that I did. I only played in one with Doyle, Matusow, David Grey, Jerry Buss, and Gabe Kaplan.
When is that airing Daniel? This table is kinda annoying, everyone is just talking smack.