Fcp Heads Up Championship For The Month Of May

EDIT - THE MATCH UPS HAVE BEEN POSTED NEAR THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 8 IN THIS THREAD!!!! THE LINKS TO THE ENTIRE BRACKET ARE AT THE TOP OF PAGE 9!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! :icon_dance::club::icon_dance::D:icon_dance::D:icon_dance::D:icon_dance::D:heart::):club::heart: :heart: :club::club::club::):club::club::):club: :club: :heart::icon_dance::heart::icon_dance::club::icon_dance::club: The final four is set for the first one. edit - Here are the results.Congrats and GL to gil, bdc, stein, and oldnvy in the inaugural. :club: :club: :club: So if we are going to do this for the month of May, I am setting it up now so we can take time and hash out everybody's ideas, and therefore be set when the 1st rolls around. We're playing this on Stars.The cost is $36 total. It is a $25 entry fee to the prizepool, and then it will cost you $11 ($5.50 each) to play your heads up matches in private tournaments, which you or your opponent will create. All matches are a best of 3 Heads Up, except for the Championship, which is a Best of 5. Think of the $5.50 per match as your own little personal bounties. If you sweep, you take an extra $11, if you win in 3, you take $5 overall from your opponent that round.Here is the link for anyone that missed the inaugural. April FCP Heads Up Championship ThreadIdeas everyone?You can start putting your name down if you are in, and we can have Jesse (if he so wishes and everyone is fine with it, I think he is great for treasurer myself) collect later.I'll update this OP as people join. Put your FCP name followed by your Stars name.IN:MyPlayIsRab (pattypoker21)bull62 (bull62)JesseW316 (JesseW316)WKTSWAY (WKTSWAY)knollie919 (knollie919)XXEddie (KevinJA8)gibler123 (gibler321)checkymcfold (checkymcfold)Cwik (cwik1)TB17 (tb17)doublemeup1 (doublemeup)pocketdeuces (deuces85)no not baxter (moneyinbag)GetSprungCrazyJoe (CrazyJoe113)Fluffdog (Fluffdog87)Kestral123 (Donkmeister)FoxwoodsPro (drj26)rgold79 (rgold79)dubsfan44 (ac000000)Iwu4u (Oldnvysailor)sloshr (sloshr99)Milton (The Milton)Dubey (Dubey8989 on Stars)gilbertology (gilarenas)Kentucky Slim (KYSlim05)qyayqi (qyayqi)the stein (xthesteinx)Tiltinagain (rurtis67)CBass1724 (CBass1724)fitzinabox (fitzinabox)ROGUE06 (ROGUE06)Vick12 And that's it!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a possibility if I ever get some more money online. Can I get dibs?
Of course. I'll hold off on putting your name in at the moment, but I'll save a spot and get a hold of you before it fills up.

InJesseW316 (JesseW316)I'd be glad to hold again, and I'd be glad to help out however else possible.I'll volunteer to be kind of like the secretary and treasurer. I'll keep track of official entrants and their money, while others can make brackets and draw names, etc.I'm thinking that we should have deadlines for the rounds designed so that one tournament ends about 7 days before the next month's begins. That way we end the first tournament and have a week to signup and set up the second, which should be plenty of time.about 30 days=23 days for tourney/7 days for scheduling32 players=five rounds in 23 days=4-5 days per round.64 players=six rounds in 23 days=3-4 days per round

In obv. (when I'm done pwning this current version anyways...lol :club: )Not much looking forward to facing thestein, but knew it would have to come to this sooner or later.

I'm not active on the forums much and haven't been playing much lately, so I've taken out all of my money on Stars.However, I'm interested in joining this thing under the assumption that someone can transfer me some money on Stars. Whoever is collecting all of the money and can be trusted here, either hit me with a PM or reply to the thread. I'll send the money up front on Paypal.FCP: MiltonStars: The Milton

I'm not active on the forums much and haven't been playing much lately, so I've taken out all of my money on Stars.However, I'm interested in joining this thing under the assumption that someone can transfer me some money on Stars. Whoever is collecting all of the money and can be trusted here, either hit me with a PM or reply to the thread. I'll send the money up front on Paypal.FCP: MiltonStars: The Milton
I'm not familiar with Paypal. Someone should probably be able to help though.
Alright, that's cool. Just as long as I can get on this.
I'll definitely hold spots for you and Teck, no problem.

Just so some who want to get in dont get screwed if they fill up to fast, I think that if you finshin in the top 25%(top 8 for 32, top 16 if 64) you automatically get a spot in the next one if you want it.-editwe should also try and set up a point system and have like the top 8 or 16 battle for the FCP Yearly championship. Maybe every December hold that one instead of the regular one???And mods should create another forum section for this

I would love to get in on this. Had trouble loading on stars over the weekend though so let me make sure I can get money on there before signing me up.While I'm at it, I tried using my credit card (MC) on epassporte and stars and, apparently, my credit cards are declining the transaction becasue they are sites associated with gambling or some such bullshit.Any suggestions from US player for easiest way to get money on stars?Thanks.

I would love to get in on this. Had trouble loading on stars over the weekend though so let me make sure I can get money on there before signing me up.While I'm at it, I tried using my credit card (MC) on epassporte and stars and, apparently, my credit cards are declining the transaction.Any suggestions from US player for easiest way to get money on stars?Thanks.
Are those green prepaid Visa gift2go cards still working anyone?
Are those green prepaid Visa gift2go cards still working anyone?
Oh, right. great thought.Thanks to anyone that can fill me in...and DoinSublime obv for the suggestion....
I'm putting my name in for now. I will let you know if I go bust before the 1st.My SN is the same as it is here...aadams_22 (aadams_22)
fyp. :club: