• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Age 17 for both. I just seem to have been really lucky with that hand when I'm running bluffs with it I seem to flop two pair or better A LOT!

Average player by definition would be 9-1. Above average player probably not any better than 4.5-1.

Do you back anyone? Do you think there is decent money to be made from backing players? Do you ever buy pieces of players?Estimate your ROI in EPT Monte Carlo €25k/€100kEstimate your ROI in WSOP MEIf

Boxer or Briefs?Any regrets about supporting Obama?Do you think Fulltilt players will get any of their money back?Golf Game? What are you shooting now?How's the dog?Where's Jerry?

hey daniel,haven't heard you talk much about cash games recently, just your flying around to big tournaments. is that what you primarily do now? i remember you were really focusing in on HU online play before black friday, and just grinding to improve your game. are you still in that mode now? how high is getting better at poker on your life priority list at the moment?

Stud8You QsQc 9sAround is mostly low cards, one K upFirst guy after bring in completes with 35 calls3 calls7 callsJ foldsyou???K behind

Boxer or Briefs?Boxer briefs lolAny regrets about supporting Obama?NoDo you think Fulltilt players will get any of their money back?Leaning more towards yes based on what I'm hearing lately.Golf Game? What are you shooting now?Haven't played in a while, handicap back to 18.0How's the dog?Awesome, he has playmates now, one of which will debut in next week's vlog.Where's Jerry?HAHAHAHAHA he is grinding on PokerStars of late under the name "RaiseOnce"
hey daniel,haven't heard you talk much about cash games recently, just your flying around to big tournaments. is that what you primarily do now? i remember you were really focusing in on HU online play before black friday, and just grinding to improve your game. are you still in that mode now? how high is getting better at poker on your life priority list at the moment?
This might seem a bit odd, but editing this vlog myself has become a bit of a passion recently and has taken up a lot of my time. When I'm home in Vegas I like to spend as much time on the couch with my dog Mushu as I can. Haven't played cash much at all and would say I'm more in "tournament mode" for now.
Any tips on maintaining focus while staying patient at the table?Thoughts on Survivor this season?Going to give us any more hockey picks this season?
Dude, that's your first post since you joined in 2008?You sir need no tips on staying patient!

How did you end up getting so close with Allen, Phil, and John?Any funny stories with them from back in the day?You should talk about stories from these guys in your "degen story of the week" in your weekly rant

Stud8You QsQc 9sAround is mostly low cards, one K upFirst guy after bring in completes with 35 calls3 calls7 callsJ foldsyou???K behind
Easy one: call all day. Great pot odds, lots of low cards looking to be shared, and totally live pair with kicker. Proceed cautiously on 4 if they catch good.

During a zombie apocalypse, what's your first move? Who do you team up with, and why?My 2nd question is more of a comment. Thanks for the forum. Hopefully poker will become legal again and well get our people back.

Do you think Fulltilt players will get any of their money back?
Leaning more towards yes based on what I'm hearing lately.
I bet a few people would like to have you expand on this.
During a zombie apocalypse, what's your first move? Who do you team up with, and why?My 2nd question is more of a comment. Thanks for the forum. Hopefully poker will become legal again and well get our people back.
Fat guys...surround yourself with fat guys.They can't run as fast.They are likely to fill zombies for the night.They have funnier people
I think the better question is why don't more people hate her even more?
She can be charming to people when she needs them for something. The minute she doesn't, as is the case with all sociopaths, she turns on people immediately. Prototypical sociopath if you look up the definition there really should be a pic of her.