What do you guys like to take shots of. I'm looking for something different vs my regular beer. Keep in mind that i have a 24 pack of redbull in my basement so Jag or vodka is always a good choice.

No.Skyy, Absolut, Three Olives and Grey Goose are all much better.
No.Skyy is absolutely horrendous. Three Olives is ok if you mix it with something and it is cheap. Grey Goose is good, but on the rocks it isnt as good as Kettle.My drink of choice is vodka on the rocks, and different vodkas taste better if you take shots/make mixed drinks/make martinis. Ive tried just about every vodka available in the U.S........Kettle One owns if you are drinking vodka rocks.BTW, Belvedere tastes like poop.My name is Jonathan and I am an alcoholic.

I don't drink hard liquor.I need to start.

No.Skyy is absolutely horrendous. Three Olives is ok if you mix it with something and it is cheap. Grey Goose is good, but on the rocks it isnt as good as Kettle.My drink of choice is vodka on the rocks, and different vodkas taste better if you take shots/make mixed drinks/make martinis. Ive tried just about every vodka available in the U.S........Kettle One owns if you are drinking vodka rocks.BTW, Belvedere tastes like poop.My name is Jonathan and I am an alcoholic.
Heh..I rarely, ever, drink shots/straight vodka. It's always a screwdriver or a Vodka/Lemonade, so that's probably fair. I think Skyy personally goes best with Lemonade, and I like Absolut with my screwdrivers. But, yes, we agree on Belvedere. Awful.

Step 1: Go to the liquor storeStep 2: Close your eyes Step 3: Stick out your arm and fingerStep 4: Spin a bitStep 5: Buy the hard alcohol nearest to where you're pointingThere, you've chosen for the evening

Step 1: Go to the liquor storeStep 2: Close your eyes Step 3: Stick out your arm and fingerStep 4: Spin a bitStep 5: Buy the hard alcohol nearest to where you're pointingThere, you've chosen for the evening
I have one of those things that holds 4 bottles upside down, and when you press up on the bottom part it pours out a perfect shot. It also rotates, so we play "Wheel of Fortune" to see what shot you get to take. Right now, it has a bottle of Kamchatka, Admiral Nelson (rum for those of you not in the know), Grey Goose filled with Kamchatka, and Margaritaville Tequila. If you're talking about like shots at your house, I'd go with Jagerbombs. If you're talking about mixed drinks I'd just go red bull and vodka (I put a little OJ in there for some additional flavor).

I have a fresh bottle of Hypnotiq in the fridge now, I need something to mix it with. I also have some Absolut vodka, and I agree with DD, great for screwdrivers or mixing with cranberry.

Seriously Rhinestone, I've been sleeping on the couch the past 3 nights, it's horrible. I'm thinking bleach maybe?? I really don't know, although I think bleach would probably be a good idea for my bed even had I not spilled a bunch of liquor on it.

It's always a screwdriver or a Vodka/Lemonade, so that's probably fair. :club:
I love me some screwdrivers but my buddies bust my balls generously every time we're at a bar and I order one; I don't drink as many, I'm sick of saying stfu.Anyone had Tattoo by Captain Morgan? It's like Jager but red licorice instead of black...it's really, really good in a bomb (w/redbull). Great shot/conversation starter with hot chick of your choice.

First. Crown Royal.Second. Grey Goose is shi.t, and it's French. Third. Norton, you forgot the sw with your "Tequila Rose" comment. That **** is like strawberry milk. I thought my Grandma only drank that when her wine coolers were gone.