Hey This Is Great. Thank You Daniel.

I cant wait till the season starts.
Seconded. I've been watching Arena Football to try and tide myself over, but it's not helping :club:
:club:
I agree.People say Baseball is america's pastime... But I'm gonna have to go with Football on this one.
Yes, football is the number one sport. Piss on baseball. Bunch of sissies anyway. :D:D

Baseball is boring as hell, I played for several years and I still think it's boring. There is nothing that compares to football. I prefer college over NFL but they are both great. And I'm with all of the above that mentioned Arena trying to tide them over...

Baseball is boring as hell, I played for several years and I still think it's boring. There is nothing that compares to football. I prefer college over NFL but they are both great. And I'm with all of the above that mentioned Arena trying to tide them over...
You are my kind of poster. I agree 100%.
I agree.People say Baseball is america's pastime... But I'm gonna have to go with Football on this one.
Past Time and #1 sport are not interchangable...Baseball is the national past time, but football is the #1 sport.Nothing is more American than baseball.
Baseball > FootballSorry, but it's a FACT!!!!!!Football is great.....but it just doesn't compare to baseball.
don't just say it...prove it with logic.I do love baseball, but football is still > baseball.
  • 5 weeks later...

I like all sports, but I do have to say I can watch any two teams play football at any level except that stupid AFL, and be entertained. But with baseball I have to actually go to the game and even then the game is more of a social thing because baseball is boring to watch. But it is America's pasttime, but good thing its not the past anymore huh......JMO

• 2 weeks later...

JMO, but the only thing that is better than soaking in a game at The Friendly Confines is seeing footbal at Notre Dame Sataduim. Just my .02 and I think I'm due change.

• 5 months later...