Crackers In 3 Minutes...

After reading the blog last week I decided to see how hard it was to eat the 10 crackers in three minutes. I thought about it for a sec, but figured out the trick. Needless to say I wish I was there to go for the 3k or 1k prop bet. I managed to do it in just under 2 minutes. There is a way of doing this, and I think I see why so many people had trouble with it. Daniel I am up for the challenge!!! :club: Anyone else?

I made $45 this weekend off of that bet. Funny thing is, people would watch the first person fail miserably, and still say that they could do it. I love it.

I dont care what the "trick" is. It is impossible to eat six of them in one minute without water! What does everyone do with all the cracker dust they breathe out?

After reading the blog last week I decided to see how hard it was to eat the 10 crackers in three minutes. I thought about it for a sec, but figured out the trick. Needless to say I wish I was there to go for the 3k or 1k prop bet. I managed to do it in just under 2 minutes. There is a way of doing this, and I think I see why so many people had trouble with it. Daniel I am up for the challenge!!! :club: Anyone else?
No soaking them in liquid for one minute

Another good eating bet is:Two slices of White bread in 1 minute.Sounds easy. I have only seen one person do it, and it was his third attempt.Most people realize in the first 10 seconds it can't be done.

Another good eating bet is:Two slices of White bread in 1 minute.Sounds easy. I have only seen one person do it, and it was his third attempt.Most people realize in the first 10 seconds it can't be done.
You have to be kidding!I used to work at a dog food factory and we only had 15 minutes for lunch. I used to walk from the meat room to the lunch room, scarf(sic) down two whhite bread sandwiches; drink a chocolate milk -after my feed; eat fruit; then have two cigarettes; wlak back to the meat room- then complain about a bad back and go home.... try that smart ass!
You have to be kidding!I used to work at a dog food factory and we only had 15 minutes for lunch. I used to walk from the meat room to the lunch room, scarf(sic) down two whhite bread sandwiches; drink a chocolate milk -after my feed; eat fruit; then have two cigarettes; wlak back to the meat room- then complain about a bad back and go home.... try that smart ass!
god damn new fourm... my keybord is much too much sticky for this kind of formality
You have to be kidding!I used to work at a dog food factory and we only had 15 minutes for lunch. I used to walk from the meat room to the lunch room, scarf(sic) down two whhite bread sandwiches; drink a chocolate milk -after my feed; eat fruit; then have two cigarettes; wlak back to the meat room- then complain about a bad back and go home.... try that smart ass! god damn new fourm... my keybord is much too much sticky for this kind of formality
Actually it is much easier to eat a sandwich then it is to eat the bread with nothing on it. Go ahead, try it at home.Basic rules are: no drinking and you can not put anything on the bread. No toasting!You can roll it up into pebbles, rip it into pieces, whatever.Good luck.Post your results.

Question...what's a Saltine??...is that primarily, American??We in western Canada have Premium Plus crackers...square, little holes in them, salted tops...are these the same things??........if so, I just went upstairs, stuffeds six of them in my mouth and downed them in a minute, no problem.....the only thing I can see that might "disqualify" someone is the fact that they get a little stuck to your teeth, mouth, and gums but other than that, easy peasy!! :club: Don't see the big deal!!! :D

Actually it is much easier to eat a sandwich then it is to eat the bread with nothing on it. Go ahead, try it at home.Basic rules are: no drinking and you can not put anything on the bread. No toasting!You can roll it up into pebbles, rip it into pieces, whatever.Good luck.Post your results.
That's freakin' cake dude. I used to do that all the time. 2 pieces of white bread, I think my fastest was like 32 seconds.

Forgot to mention the other day...I did 7 in one minute...alot harder than six but still doable...10, NO WAY, maybe even 8 would be close to impossible, but I have to ask again...the stuff that sticks to your teeth and gums is almost impossible to get off when you're trying to down 7 crackers, so, would this "leftover" material disqualify a person??