What Should I Do With This Money?

Hey guys. I mainly play live, but I've played online a bit too. I finally decided I suck way too much at online poker to keep playing. LOL. I get too bored, don't pay attention and play like crap. Anyways, I cashed out of Poker Stars and just left $100. I was gonna try to get it to $1000 and then cash out if I did. Now I got $215 though, and I'm leaning towards playing the Sunday Million. I'm pretty sure I wanna blow the rest on a tournament even though I suck at tournaments. I also noticed a $215 limit tournament that's on Saturday. Anyone know what the prize pool is usually like for that one? Any other suggestions on how I should use my last $215 on Poker Stars? Thanks!

Hey guys. I mainly play live, but I've played online a bit too. I finally decided I suck way too much at online poker to keep playing. LOL. I get too bored, don't pay attention and play like crap. Anyways, I cashed out of Poker Stars and just left $100. I was gonna try to get it to $1000 and then cash out if I did. Now I got $215 though, and I'm leaning towards playing the Sunday Million. I'm pretty sure I wanna blow the rest on a tournament even though I suck at tournaments. I also noticed a $215 limit tournament that's on Saturday. Anyone know what the prize pool is usually like for that one? Any other suggestions on how I should use my last $215 on Poker Stars? Thanks!
Build your roll by playing $15 turbo 9man sng's?challenge yourself month by monthedit : or take a shot at the $3r, heard thats a moneymaker! atleast for some pepole obv. w00t!
Build your roll by playing $15 turbo 9man sng's?challenge yourself month by monthedit : or take a shot at the $3r, heard thats a moneymaker! atleast for some pepole obv. w00t!
No, I don't want to do all that. I want to blow the rest of my money online or get lucky and make a lot quickly. LOL.
No, I don't want to do all that. I want to blow the rest of my money online or get lucky and make a lot quickly. LOL.
I'd much rather buy in with the $200 in a $1k nl game and hope for a lucky session.

I say go for the Sunday million.If $215 doesn't mean anything to you and you plan on wasting it, what's $1200 or so, that you'd win in the $200 sit and go, to you. Might as well go for the long shot $230kish from the Sunday million.

Cash the $215 out, go to the bank and get 215 $1 bills and hit the titty bar.....woot..woot!!!
+1
Cash the $215 out, go to the bank and get 215 $1 bills and hit the titty bar.....woot..woot!!!
He's in Canada. That will only get him coins (Loonies) to throw at the rippers :club: They don't like that....trust me.
Build your roll by playing $15 turbo 9man sng's?challenge yourself month by monthedit : or take a shot at the $3r, heard thats a moneymaker! atleast for some pepole obv. w00t![even though the 215 isnt all that much money, theres no need to blow it. if u know your a bad online player then cash it out and do something fun with it. If u want to keep it in and still play for fun or whatever i dont see a point in playing the million cause i dont beleiev you have muh of a shot in it. but the quote ir true... the 3r's up to 10r's are a great way to make a lotta money without having to invest much.
He's in Canada. That will only get him coins (Loonies) to throw at the rippers :club: They don't like that....trust me.
You haven't gone to any in Calgary then. After their 3 songs are up, they sit down and go around the stage by perv row, looking for people willing to throw loonies and toonies at them. They'll usually stick a loonie on one of their "entry/exit points" and have people try to knock them off by throwing coins at them. If you knock it off, they'll usually give you a poster or keychain. It's probably the most degrading thing I've ever seen... but I'm yet to see a donkey show.
Stake 10 people in a $20 buy-in tourney, take 50% of everyone, sit back and watch while somebody takes it down and wins you a couple G's. Easy enough, right?
I never really get these posts that are like 'What games should I play?' It's up to you man.
That's true, but you can get some good advice from the guys around here. I never would have thought to just cash it out and get a big steak.

Buy a shitload of pot. Roll a big fatty. Find a friend with a digital camera. Drive around until you find a cop. Go up to said cop, flash your dick, blow smoke in his or her face.Post video on youtube when you get out of jail.Have fun!

That's true, but you can get some good advice from the guys around here. I never would have thought to just cash it out and get a big steak.
I hope this is sarcasm but if its not... see below :club:

Play the 200SNG. If you cash, then buy into the million and use whatever else on bigger WSOP satellites. Seriously. Do this. Put a post in this thread on when you're going to do this, then we can rail. :club:

No way! I can't have people railing me. Whenever I happened to make a final table I've never made a rail thread. I can play bad enough on my own. I can only imagine what stupid plays I might make if I know people are watching. I'd be trying to hard not to look bad that I would definately play bad. LOL.- By the way, I've just decided that I'm gonna play that $215 limit hold 'em tourney tomorrow, depending on how many players it gets. If it's too small then I'll go for the Sunday Million. The titty bar was a close second choice, followed by the steak in third.