I have been for a few months now. Exact same as Bovada, just under a different banner.

Soft cash games (anonymous players suck though), decent MTT selection, pretty quick withdrawals...bitcoin seems to be the easiest/fastest.

I play a lot of the sit n gos' nl and plo. The games are soft. I play low since I dont want to have my money snatched again. Cash out is not too difficult

I've been able to deposit with my capital one and chase credit cards. I had to call both beforehand though and have them lift the restriction since it is an international purchase. After that it went through just fine. Most bank debit/credit cards won't work though. The fee is something like 5-6% which is why I opted to start using bitcoin.

If you do use a credit card, Ignition will make you submit a credit card verification form before you make any withdrawals. Basically a copy of the front and back of your card, your ID, and date/signature.

Coinbase is the way to go if you do go the bitcoin route. Very minimal verification required to buy up to $300 a week and can sell directly to my Paypal account for a minimal fee. I was pretty hesitant to go the bitcoin route too, but to be honest its been very simple and I'm glad I gave it a chance.

• 9 months later...