Black Jack Tourny

I got invited to a blackjack tourny at foxwoods for a top prize of 10K. Not a big blackjack player so I was wondering if anyone knows best strat. so I can win. Thanks
google 'blackjack strategy card'copy & paste into some sort of documentprinttake with you to table
google 'blackjack strategy card'copy & paste into some sort of documentprinttake with you to table
I'm guessing they're probably not allowed at the table in a tourney, but I could be wrong. Do all what was said though, minus the take to table. Plus memorize it. That will cover all angles.

I do know basic strat for all the various hands..I used to play lots of BJ but haven't in years. Im more interested in strat for the tourny part. Bet big in the beginning? Wait. Not really sure. If anyone has played in one before that would be great. And if anyone is playing in it even better...we can play some poker after.

I do know basic strat for all the various hands..I used to play lots of BJ but haven't in years. Im more interested in strat for the tourny part. Bet big in the beginning? Wait. Not really sure. If anyone has played in one before that would be great. And if anyone is playing in it even better...we can play some poker after.
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/blackjack-tournaments.phpThat's all i've got.
nice..thanks for the info..anymore would be great. I have until next wednesday. I wish I wasn't so damn stubborn I would just go all in first hand but I want to win.
Just google "basic blackjack tournament strategy", "advanced blackjack tournament strategy", etc. That should get you all you need. And never forget. If you EVER have a question...google is your friend.