Negreanu Open H.o.r.s.e. Tuesdays At Poker Stars

As usual tonight is Negreanu Open H.O.R.S.E. night at Poker Stars at 9:00 PM ET.Look for Tournament # 54748700 under the Private Tournament TabThe password as always is fcpfcpGood Luck and have fun.PS - There's a 2 drink minimum

As usual tonight is Negreanu Open H.O.R.S.E. night at Poker Stars at 9:00 PM ET.Look for Tournament # 54748700 under the Private Tournament TabThe password as always is fcpfcpGood Luck and have fun.PS - There's a 20 drink minimum
FYP.

Sadly, my life has come to the point where an $11 online donkament on Tuesday night is my **official drinking night**.20 minimum?? If this is everyone's goal, register now because you won't even be able to log in to stars later.

Sadly, my life has come to the point where an $11 online donkament on Tuesday night is my **official drinking night**.20 minimum?? If this is everyone's goal, register now because you won't even be able to log in to stars later.
well, fine. i WAS joking, but i promise to go for 20-beer glory if you do. :club:
beerfest.jpgAASnake? :D:club::D :D
Ahhh, the married life.
well, fine. i WAS joking, but i promise to go for 20-beer glory if you do. :D
Game on. Name your beer.
beerfest.jpgAASnake? :D:club::D :D
Beerfest!Sadly I remember no lines from that movie as I have been told I watched it last New Year's Eve...yet remember nothing.It was a good night.
Ahhh, the married life.
Married, kids, Mr. Mom, etc...
Married, kids, Mr. Mom, etc...
Don't make me post a waaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance picture!!!!I hope you are in mid season drinking form for Cali!!!

HORSEEEEEE weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoff to get a 6'er of something yummy for the tment......errrr uhhhh I mean a case of schlitz and I'll drink 20 ya thats it.

In.Currently on my second double rum and coke.
2nd...Pussy. Started at 5:00 with double tall Capt & Coke...At least 10...
Boo :club: Tuesday is usually margarita day, but Kurt is still at work. Guess I gotta break into his vodka, huh?
Wish I were there.
i have decided to go with the wine. i need someone to do a 20-beer equivalency for me, pronto. 3 bottles? 4?
thats alot of wine 2 bottles and im crunk and in need of female campanionship asap. does wine do that for just me or others ?
on my 3rd Ithaca Beer Double IPA9.2% Alcohol content so thats like 5 Schlitz's
that is SUCH A GOOD BEER OMG. wonderful decision!i really like their caskazilla ultra hopsy one too, not sure if they still make it or if it was seasonal tho