Ger-ry Ger-ry Ger-ry Ger-ry!

Nah...McNamara is overrated....
lolDont even start with me. I'm pretty sure that was tounge in cheek (there is some truth to it, but hopefully you were just trying to ruffle my feathers), but if you really want to get into a meaningful argument about it... I'm game. If not I'll just let it go.
That's .25 more blocks, thank you :club: .Lol, but yeah, everything else I would say about Lebron I already said in my prevous post.
lolDont even start with me. I'm pretty sure that was tounge in cheek (there is some truth to it, but hopefully you were just trying to ruffle my feathers), but if you really want to get into a meaningful argument about it... I'm game. If not I'll just let it go.
Yeah..obvious 'sw' on that.....just b/c of Boeheim's explosion the other day about it after the game.Edit: Don't know how the hell that Lebron quote from another thread got there...wierd.
Yeah..obvious 'sw' on that.....just b/c of Boeheim's explosion the other day about it after the game.Edit: Don't know how the hell that Lebron quote from another thread got there...wierd.
Haha I figured... but I was ready to give my take. He's not the greatest player or anything, but he set the bar wicked high after his freshman season. Not too many people could live up to that.Boeheim is the man. That is definitely the first time I've heard him say "f*uck" or go off like that. Hopefully they can keep up this pace in the 2nd half against UConn. I'm out
Haha I figured... but I was ready to give my take. He's not the greatest player or anything, but he set the bar wicked high after his freshman season. Not too many people could live up to that.Boeheim is the man. That is definitely the first time I've heard him say "f*uck" or go off like that. Hopefully they can keep up this pace in the 2nd half against UConn. I'm out
Looks like 'Cuse is about to pull off the big upset. Awesome.I wouldn't say that MacNamara is going to be a great pro player or anything, but he is a great college player and has seemingly gotten the most out of his abilities..so you can't say anything bad about that.

Syracuse played tremendous basketball today. I could easily see them going on the kind of run that WVU went on at the end of the year last year, and riding McNamara to an Elite Eight berth or maybe even to the Final Four.What I thought was really interesting is the stat where they showed how UConn had shut down McNamara in the past by focusing their defense on him, so today he makes a conscious effort to distribute the ball and ends up with 13 assists. With some of those passes he made, he looked like Steve Nash out there.

Syracuse played tremendous basketball today. I could easily see them going on the kind of run that WVU went on at the end of the year last year, and riding McNamara to an Elite Eight berth or maybe even to the Final Four.What I thought was really interesting is the stat where they showed how UConn had shut down McNamara in the past by focusing their defense on him, so today he makes a conscious effort to distribute the ball and ends up with 13 assists. With some of those passes he made, he looked like Steve Nash out there.
He definitely played a lot better today. UConn has not only absolutely owned GMac in his career, but they have owned Syracuse lately too.I thought the key in the first half was they let Devendorf play the point a lot more than they have during the season. Even though GMac was getting assists he was not the PG in most of those sets. He was coming off curls then dishing or driving/dishing. It was also smart because it conserved his energy for the game, which allowed him to make the key shots down the stretch. In past games against UConn, he had to handle all the PG duties and try to get his own shot, which would tire him out bigtime.Good win and I'm definitely pumped to see how they play from here on out.GO CUSE!