What time J, and yeah Allin I'm with you, I dont see any tournies.I may join y'all.

yeah i cant see it either... i dont know what is going on...i was on earlier before i went to class and i saw it but i got back after class and the tourney was no longer there

ok guys just called party poker... they have said that all mtt have been cancelled tonight... there will be no tourneys after 9:30 eastern time and they will have no more tourneys until tomorrow at 7:30 am eastern time... so this sucks no tourney tonight...

ok guys just called party poker... they have said that all mtt have been cancelled tonight... there will be no tourneys after 9:30 eastern time and they will have no more tourneys until tomorrow at 7:30 am eastern time... so this sucks no tourney tonight...
did they say why? doing updates or stuff like that?

yeah i think they are just doing updates....so since pp is not having tournies tonight is anyone going to play a different tourney.... i think i might check out the 11 dollar rebuy tourney on stars with a 45k gaurantee that starts in about 30 mins... anyone else down to play taht

yeah i think they are just doing updates....so since pp is not having tournies tonight is anyone going to play a different tourney.... i think i might check out the 11 dollar rebuy tourney on stars with a 45k gaurantee that starts in about 30 mins... anyone else down to play taht
Bah, I dont play at stars