what's the secret to success ?

what makes a great online poker player great at online poker ???luck ?bankroll ?patience ?cheating ?odds ?i suck at online poker...and would really like to get better..I find it boring as hell..i like sit-n-go's... they are usually quick.When i play live i can sit at a table for 16hrs no prob.

learning how to spell success.
who the fuck cares !got anything to add ?
I do. I think anyone that wants to be successful and is really interested in improving themselves would appreciate the advice so that they don't look silly.Sorry, just trying to help. Maybe you should have typed it in French. I'm sure you would've spelled it correctly.Don't ever fucking curse at me again.
I do. I think anyone that wants to be successful and is really interested in improving themselves would appreciate the advice so that they don't look silly.Sorry, just trying to help. Maybe you should have typed it in French. I'm sure you would've spelled it correctly.Don't ever fucking curse at me again.
ok dick wad ... ops did it again i'm so fucking sorry !ok seriously..all spelling errors aside...do you have a real answer ?
ok dick wad ... ops did it again i'm so fucking sorry !ok seriously..all spelling errors aside...do you have a real answer ?
ok let me try it in frenchtu est une gros salope that's all the french i know..it might have 5 typos in it!
what makes a great online poker player great at online poker ???luck ?bankroll ?patience ?cheating ?odds ?i suck at online poker...and would really like to get better..I find it boring as hell..i like sit-n-go's... they are usually quick.When i play live i can sit at a table for 16hrs no prob.
Bank roll management and skills are the two biggest factors. Work on both and you too can be great.Anyone notice a trend with the new "great" online players? Seems to me they're all young men who are still being supported by their parents, or atleast they were when they got their start. They could afford to grow their bankroll without withdrawing from it. This is extremely important when starting out. The bigger you can grow your bankroll, the better the stakes you can play, which in turn the more money you can potentially make. There's nothing wrong about withdrawing from your br as long as you maintain solid br practices. Sometimes this may mean stepping down in limits that your br will support, depending on the amount you withdraw.I, for one, never mix my br and my checking/savings accounts. Once money is removed from online to live accounts, I no longer consider that money as part of my br. I hate depositing with a passion.As far as skills go, if you are not a winning player, no size of br will support you. You will eventually go broke, and your br practices will either slow it down or speed it up, but will never stop it.One common practice among "great" players online is that they all seem to read (I get this opinion from various articles and what not I've read.) as many poker books as they can, and they practice their game more hours per week than most people work, and I do mean most. Some of these guys are averaging 12+ hours per day, 7 days a week. Depending on your own personality, I don't know if I'd recommend that. One thing every one needs is time off, and some of us need it more than others. If you're not careful, burnout and fatigue can set in and adversely affect your game. And what you might think is the low side of variance is actually a bigger problem.Oh, and when you're on your way to becoming "great", don't forget to develop a huge, cocky, arrogant ego, as this seems to be a common trait as well.