Never heard of it which means that you should probably not bother :D(im a whore to poker sites)Just stick to major ones, except pokerstars, house of the devil's poker minions unless you're looking for big prize tournaments.Party skins or bodog! Pokerchamps gain points for being "chic"

after a ton of help from support..i can still not open up pokermountain game client...downloaded and deleated files so many times..and still nadamaybe santa will bring me new puta for xmas and i can toss this win 98 into "da river"coz thats what im blaming is the fact i`m running win98

Never heard of it which means that you should probably not bother :D
Was that a joke?
Promoted by Negreanu but still in beta. As a general guideline you should never stick your money into brand new sites. Yea yea danny's great but for now there are a load of established sites with lots of fishies to play on. You don't lose anything by being sceptic until other people can prove you wrong.If you want to play somewhere just because of the pro's promoting it then go and waste your money at fulltiltpoker (or is that fulltightpoker?).

I run win 98 and it works for me. Maybe you have a confliction with another program or something. Personally I think the software has alot of benefits to it. I like the way the options work as a windows/tab system, instead of having to click on the players. I like knowing who at the moment I've blocked chat for as well. Of course the table seems a little blocky but it isn't too big to do 2 at once at my resolution the way UB is.I wish they would hurry up and get cash working though. While I agree I won't put money into brand new sites, they have to get money working as soon as possible so they can get people playing there, so they can get more feedback (so they can improve the software) and games etc. . Right now they are at a standstill and will be until they actually get that going.