Anyone else love this show? I think Dule Hill and Rodan (the lead) have amazing comic chemistry. I cant stop laughing when I watch this show. Plus some great actors in tiny roles (Corbin Berensen as Sean's dad, Tim Osmundson as Lassiter)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this show too........it's great stuff and fun to watch. I especially like the dialogue they have. The jokes are pretty fresh too, so it's interesting to watch.Of course, if you notice, 9 times outta 10, it's a woman who perpetrated the crime. I have a feeling the writers or the producers or whoever got fucked over badly by a woman

I like the whole setting of having a fake pyshic solve crimes because basically he's a slacker and sneaking through life without getting caught.Funny show.

I really like the show but I feel like it's missing something. That little something extra that makes Monk extraordinary, but Psych only good.

I just watched the first episode. Very good."Let me be honest with you: I used to work in a candy store. It's nothing like this."
My favorite quote:"Can we buy some tickets to the policeman's ball?""Policemen don't have balls."(Pause)"I honostly have no response to that."
I have a weird Man Crush on Dule Hill. I think it goes back to his work as Charlie Young, Assistant to the President on West Wing. Fiercely loyal, and fucking his boss's daughter.
Zoee, did have the jungle fever! I have never seen this show...i don't know if we get it here :*(
Zoee, did have the jungle fever! I have never seen this show...i don't know if we get it here :*(
It would be ironic (although unsurprising) if you got the USA network in Canadia. Possible though. If it comes out on DVD (which all shows do these days right?) I recommend the purchase.

If it comes out on DVD (which all shows do these days right?) I recommend the purchase.It's all on bit torrent, anyway. Paying $50 a season is just not doable for most people in the age-range of this forum. It's like $400 a season, for something you're already paying for. Sometimes more. Just steal it, dude.

• 3 weeks later...
Damn, I love this show. The episodes just keep getting better.
Great show. All the actors do good jobs and the characters seem to fit well together. Sad I have to wait until the summer for more.
  • 4 months later...

I enjoy this show too. It is very much like Monk in the way he solves the crimes. He sees little clues and puts them together so he can let everyone know "this is what happened".I just don't understand the whole point of why he wanted to act like a Psychic? It seems like he'd get more work if he just told he he solved crimes from seeing and figuring out clues; but then we wouldn't have a show I guess.It's good but Monk is still better.

• 2 weeks later...

Season opener was no disappointment....another new episode tonight. The fake Simon Cowell was fantastic.....but Jules as a gung-ho choreagrapher stole the show.

• 2 weeks later...
it was a "we have Lou Diamond Phillips so we won't spend much time on this episode" episode
yeah it was lazy wasnt it. I thought the first two episodes of this season were awesome though so I let it go. Clear the girl "psychic" was the bad guy early on. Whatever. Tonight sounds promising

last night's episode was fantastic......i call this knot little Sean. dont you dare figure everything out while I am trying to teach you a lesson.......