Im A New Guy Here

My name is Chris. I would like to meet you too, hopefully sooner rather than later. I also live in Illinois, we should meet up tomorrow for a drink. Time/Place?
Are you two gonna make out? :club:
My name is Chris. I would like to meet you too, hopefully sooner rather than later. I also live in Illinois, we should meet up tomorrow for a drink. Time/Place?
Im in illinois too. I wanna meet to. Well as long as the sox fan aint going
ur a fan of socks too? wow normally i just use a towel....wait we're not talking about masterbation are we
nah, you guys can do your thing, enjoy.. Give him a few drinks and he's all yours.
Well hello all my name is Erik Metzen hope to meet ya all some time
Hello, there, <insert name>! Welcome, welcome, welcome! We're always glad to hear from people from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>! I'm from <insert region, state or city of origin>. We're almost neighbors! (Ha ha!) Did you know that <insert name> was from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>, too? You should pm <him/her>. Say, I noticed that you mentioned <insert topic> ... I'm sure there are a lot of people here with the same interests. Well, it's good to meet you, and, say ... watch out for old <insert name of most recently active forum curmudgeon>, <he's/she's> a little salty at first, but once you get to know <him/her>, you'll see that <he/she> has a heart of gold and a lot of interesting things to say. Good luck, <insert name>, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot!
hey i really dont like the comment
FWIW, We don't like random people creating a new thread saying "hi I'm new here" every day either. :club:
FWIW, We don't like random people creating a new thread saying "hi I'm new here" every day either. :club:
Ya, the general rule of thumb is that if your new and you feel special enought to create a thread about your newbiness than you MUST provide photographs.TTIWWP